for Snowdance

10/10/2011 c19 ramenrandomness
Can't believe I'm only reading this now, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it, so keep writing!
3/31/2011 c38 The-Alpis
this was a wonderful story that had me enraptured. A word of advice though, there are several spelling errors and wrong word choices in the story and you'll need an editor to get the book out. Cheers!
8/2/2008 c21 AJ89
Gotta say it since its been driving me nuts. They way you write your questions is annoying as hell. '"Question," whoever said it?' That's not gramatically correct and as anal as it is, it makes me cringe and not want to read any further. Its much easier to read: '"Question?" whoever said it.' Just thought I'd let you know. Love the story though...
1/25/2008 c1 6wolf-of-the-dark-night
Hello, I have read your story numerous times, and I even own a copy of the book, and I love it! As i was reading it this last time, I noticed some gramatical errors in spelling, and double words and such, if you are interested, I can give you a list of the ones that I found. I dont know if this can be of any use to you, but it might come in handy if you do a second printing or something. You're welcome to send me a private message or reply if you would like me to send you those possible errors that I found...

E
9/16/2007 c1 Diamandis
Whats it about?
8/20/2007 c38 170.0 NightRiders 0.0
OMG tis story is TRULY amzing.
8/18/2007 c38 bamagirl
Just wanted to say that I loved this story! bravo!
8/16/2007 c23 0.0 NightRiders 0.0
fabulous!
4/14/2007 c38 1Tempest116
Great story, I enjoyed reading it. I admire Mac's character she's a strong woman. I like to read story with strong female characters. There's too many stories here on fp with girls with no confidence and are very shy *rolls eyes* This book was definately a breath of fresh air.
3/20/2007 c38 1Angel-Aray
All I can say is...wow...amazing. I usually dont like western type stories and like more fantasy type stories...but since the first chapter i was...sucked in. Thank you for writting so beautifully :D
1/25/2007 c38 anon
Take it of Why would people buy it if they could read it here? (great story btw)
12/30/2006 c2 youpin
EXCELLENT STORY.
12/18/2006 c38 Strangely Natural
BIG APPLAUSE! My goodness what satisfying book! Such a beautiful couple, SO glad things worked out for them, and that the loose ends are tied up. One of my new favorites to treasure always! Congrats on the publishing, hope the sales stay high for a long time. Please update soon, on your knew stories, can't wait for more of your skillfully woven sagas.
9/22/2006 c38 frackandbonechick
It took me days to read this story, but it was well worth it. This story was absolutely amazing, i don't usually read stories like this but i was hooked straight from the start. I loved it!
3/22/2006 c38 ann
A great story! I would advise to write a summary so even more people will read it.
342 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »