for Dark Forces

6/12/2005 c1 unclepauly
I quite liked this one Willum. It's that mix (or clash?) or ancient horrors and traditions with the sensibilities and technology of the modern world.

And I caught a few of the injokes/references, they added to my enjoyment of the story.
6/4/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Excellent- Better than the original. Your work here was awesome. I can see you publishing novels, or short stories 24/7 even though I know you don't want to. You should take what you have, and use it to become a horror writer, because you are one of the best here. Even though I am ranting, I just thought you ought to know.
I'm a bit a name changer- so keep in mind that my old name is still on this site- Ice Demon it is called. Just keeping you updated on who I am. Heh.
This was a very long piece of art, and I think its the best I've seen in a few days.
4/24/2004 c1 dreamshell
This was mighty impressive. I viewed it in my head perfectly. It was kind of like a USA or TNT cop show meets the supernatural. I guess that's technically been done already with The X-Files, but this still holds it's own feel to it. Is this going to be a series, because that's what it looks like to me. If I'm wrong, my apologies, and may I say I admire your skills and imagination.
4/19/2004 c1 25Nickolaus Pacione
This is one of the impressive ones Will. Powerful work here, has a nice vibe that reminds me of Ray Bradbury. It is a dark write.