for What I Want in a Guy

6/23/2006 c10 5AshKing89
so whos it going to be zane-or-zac. Choices? keep up the good work.
6/22/2006 c10 1Hope.And.What.Not
i cant belive i only just red this story , ive metally smacked myself about 10 or 11 times now. And the voting think i havent got a clue who to choose! zac is sweet and very loveable and zane is the sexy bad boy who still has a heart so i really dont know. I will have to go with hmm...i still dont know Erm u choose for me !

True Calling keep up the good work!
6/18/2006 c10 1violet-eyez
i vote for zane...zac is too immature for her
6/15/2006 c10 MovieLvR4Lyfe
I personally like Zane. He's just...more interesting i guess. I really like your story. Hilarious. Can't wait for the next update!
6/15/2006 c10 4Lovediamond15
wow! this story is brillient, its a good idea, i like it. sunny is a brillieny character and i like raylee as well. u hav created a load of interesting and unique characters, i congratulate u! lol. well, i hav to say that its a tough choice between zac and zane, but im gonna hav to go 4 zane, he's smexy nd i love his character. well, update soon! cos im definatly gonna be a regular reader!
6/8/2006 c10 por
nice story going! HURRY UPDATE because i'm dying here. btw i love the humour. i almost dropped off the chair x)
6/8/2006 c10 3greyashes
definitely Zane. He sounds so hot and stuff. hahahha. great story by the way. Update soon too! =D
6/7/2006 c10 26TheOutlawHadMercy
Awesome story, I'm addicted. ^^My vote has to go to Zac..he's just too sweet. Keep up the good work!
6/6/2006 c10 19Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose
Ooh...I LOVE Zac! He's so sweet and adorable and loving...sque! I think Sunny should be with him and Kirstin should be with Zane (although I do adore the name Zane more than Zac) because they both have the glaring thing down, and they could have these lovely little glare wars things...ok. Yeah, I'm gonna go find a therapist for my fluff problem now. Anyways, keep up the great writing!
6/6/2006 c10 10Firespirit44
By all rights I should be voting for Zac, since they're so sweet together..but..I don't know. There's just no spark between them. Zane and Sunny, however...now that's different. Zane's really cool for giving her up because he doesn't want her to come between him and Zac..but honestly I think he deserves a chance with her. Hmm.

So yeah, my vote's definitely for Zane. Update soon!
6/6/2006 c9 KaseyKool
Zac!luv your story btw
6/6/2006 c10 Faye
I love your story!Your such a great writer.

my vote goes to ZAC.

They are really cute together. And, there the same age; which is nice.
6/5/2006 c10 2cute2btrue