for What I Want in a Guy

8/29/2010 c11 1jamana
I love it, please keep going!
8/6/2010 c11 Zane3
You're not continuing the story.

But I would still like to say:

ZANE is better than Zac!
7/24/2010 c3 Fang's Wifey
This story is okay so far. I'm kind of surprised it has so many reviews! No offense, but it's definitely not the best I've read, the chapters are pretty short, the descriptions are sparse, and we really don't know a whole lot about any of the characters... of course, I'm only on chapter 3, so we'll see.

One thing that I just had to review about-please, PLEASE, do NOT put A/Ns in the middle of the story, especially not in the middle of a sentence. It's unprofessional, breaks the flow/fourth wall, and just doesn't work. Please, if you need to say something, say it in the beginning or the end of the chapter, not the middle.

Aside from that, no huge complaints. I'll keep reading.
7/20/2010 c11 RitaHouston
luv this i cant well im sure we cant wait for the next chapter
5/30/2010 c11 2ForeverInfinity
I love it. I simply love it.

-ForeverInfinity
5/30/2010 c11 same ee
vote for zane!
5/23/2010 c11 8Francine Brown
please please update! this is so good and i have to know what happens next!

~Francine Brown
5/19/2010 c11 dipintheriverstyx
I vote for Zane!

ZANE-(-_-)-
4/11/2010 c11 1thepunchline
OMG

i love this story!

zac is the sweetest thing ever.

i hope you update soon like now would be could =D
3/25/2010 c11 snarkingsuperheroes
hey, I love your story (it really is one of the few good ones on here) and I was wondering if you ever planned on finishing it? I know it's been like 4 years since you last updated, but still gotta ask.
2/25/2010 c5 redlove
i am sorry to say but this story is very boring... you should try improving your skills .i am sure you will be able to write better then..but seriously this story sucks...
2/22/2010 c11 Dwindling Fire
ZAC! although he has a wierd temper problem :L or zane. jeez woman you make it hard to choose!
2/22/2010 c10 Dwindling Fire
naww, u cant crush zacs heart! thats just mean :(
2/22/2010 c7 Dwindling Fire
naww, but i love zac too! but zane :L
2/22/2010 c6 Dwindling Fire