for Texas Temptation

7/10/2004 c11 16Mackenzie Rose
Yes! Another chapter! Awesome, of course. Please don't keep me waiting too long for the next chapter!
Mac
6/17/2004 c10 Mackenzie Rose
1.) Your reviewers are jerks.
2.) This is an amazing story. You describe things so well and nothing is forced. I would be so proud to call this my work, so don't insult yourself. This is truly wonderful. With an editor (we all need one), you could seriously get published. I've never read such a good story with so little reviews, and frankly, mean reviews. I hope you don't take them to heart, because honest to God, your story could be the best I've read. There are a few mechanical errors, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have them. In fact, I have billions. So it's nothing big. Your writing style is really good and your characters are very well developed.
3.) The ONLY critism I have at all is that you first had Jo's name being Johanna or Joanna, then later changed it to Jocelyn (which I like better, but my opinion doesn't count). Also, in the first chapter, Jack's name was John.
Honestly, this is a GREAT story. Your other reviewers are full of crap, and must've had a really bad day to take it out on you like that. Your story is AWESOME and I hope you continue because I'd love to see where everyone ends up.
Mac
P.S.
Sorry it's so long. V_V I'm rather long-winded.
5/23/2004 c1 1baby-gurl88
Please post more on any of your stories I love them all
5/15/2004 c10 6Dyslexic-Trin
yeah. Good job. I hope you write more soon. Bye!
5/7/2004 c1 Dyslexic-Trin
well done! I will read more later!
love,
trin
5/2/2004 c1 cowboy hata
you suck ass you dirty hick, western stories suck, like ypour mom. get some counsiling, and burn in the firs of cowboy hell.
4/29/2004 c10 1baby-gurl88
story is very good. Post more soon!
4/29/2004 c3 baby-gurl88
A mastiff only weights MAYBE 300 lbs. I know this because I own a lot of show dogs please dont call a dog 600 lbs..that isnt right
4/22/2004 c10 15HistoryLover521
Wow, this is really a good story. A Few minor grammar mistakes but really nice. Definately not for the younger reader though. Good thing I'm old enough. lol Keep up the good work.
4/19/2004 c1 JohnnyGodfather
This piece is so incredibly vivid, in its imagery, and voice, that I can scarcely contain my glee in words.
Your views on love, and passion are so clear, like a bottle of aquafina, that I wish I could only dive into them, and engulf myself in their richness.
They call an age dark, not because the light doesn't shine, but because people do not see it; you and your wrinting, are the light. Please shine on!
R&R my work! Peace!