for This Won't Mean a Thing Come Tomorrow

1/21/2013 c1 5Whirlymerle
Hi from the Review Game!

Aw, I love the ending, it's really cute and overall a sweet story.

The fact that Alex is watching a fancy cooking show while eating pop tarts really tickles me—I just think it's really funny that he's looking at gourmet food and then goes straight for the ready to eat.

The one thing that bothered me is the line about "mass murder suicide." I know this is an old piece and it's meant to be humorous, but reading it now, I felt a little weird that it's treated so lightly. I don't want you to censor your work or anything, but maybe it's something to think about?
8/3/2012 c1 Guest
way to take the name for it from a taking back Sunday dude..
3/20/2010 c1 forkandyoghurt
Yay for gayness! 8D
4/14/2009 c1 6Pirate Bones
AW... I so badly want Identity Disturbance to continue. And it feels nice to know what goes on in Alex's head. And YES, Mike did find someone better - Ivy! :D

As much as I want Alec and Mike to be together, I also want Mike and Ivy to be together. They are SO cute. I love that skinny dude to death.
1/20/2009 c1 Mascara is evil
Well shit Alex, grow some bigger balls or sumthing and stand up for your friend. I'm sure your future boyfriend would find it nice. Poor Mike not only is he anorexic but everyone thinks he's gay. Not fair. Another excellent piece.
11/2/2007 c1 11LiMay
aaww... Love the last sentence x)

Cute ending. Your stories are all so cute and funny!

You're really original! Great one!
4/6/2006 c1 59Frore
Haha, poptarts are the shit. As usual, your work amazes me, and I truly enjoyed reading this story.
10/31/2005 c1 3Broken doll on a dirty shelf
I think I stumbled upon you from looking through The Watched's favorites list...and I scrolled through everything and thought 'holy shit, talent'! You have a load of works that I plan on readings, this one just really grabbed my attention. An excellent piece I must say. And the fathers ramble on loving your male friend, you did an excellent job here. Fantastic!

Harlequin~Please fix me...
9/21/2005 c1 55The Watched
Aw...it's kind of a shame Mike is straight, since they would be so VERY CUTE together. But I feel I'm in some way desecrating your writing with my rambling teenie shit, so I'll stop now...
8/23/2005 c1 64chicanerysmile
Ha, this is funny. Made me laugh anyway. Kinda subtly amazing. Although, poor Mike. And poor other guy too. Great writing, B.
6/22/2005 c1 do not resuscitate
you handled the sadness of this piece perfectly. so many people try to write about sexuality and eating disorders, it's become rather tired. but this was still so original, you have a lot of talent.
8/26/2004 c1 Ellie
Bittersweet. *sniff* I've been meaning to review this forever and I just now got around to it. I love the last paragraph.
5/18/2004 c1 AnotherDumbBrunette
Perfect. That's exactly what would have happened! You are a hell a talented writer, especially for being so young!
4/23/2004 c1 CW-nerd-12
Aw, poor Mike, no wonder he's so messed up :~( You going to update Identity Disturbance any time soon?
4/21/2004 c1 4Saena
You know, I really like this. I think the part of it I really enjoyed were the character's perspectives, their "voice", which seemed really unique- especially for Alex. Some of the things that he commented on seemed kind of abstract- like the thing about him missing his pop tart. :) It was like it came out of nowhere, but then again, it didn't. If you know what I mean. It was cool, and I'm glad I read it. Nice job.
16 Page 1 2 Next »