for Tears of the Moon

8/6/2005 c1 70Aryanda
i never thought of it that way. great job, you made me think, which is very hard to achieve in a poem.
5/29/2005 c1 6Windy Mountain
This was another excellent poem! You are a brilliant poet. There were a couple lines I think that I thought were a little awkward, but don't worry about it unless you want it published. It really was very very good! and I hardly noticed it. Caitlin Serene Schendel
4/26/2005 c1 Skiv
Oye, sorry for reviewing twice, but I forgot this little bit in my last review.

"Does not the moon think so?"

That, for some reason, I think would be better worded as "Does the moon not think it so?" I hate telling people they need to reword something, because it's like... I dunno, like rephrasing Shakespeare or something. But enough about my quelms! If you stop writing I'll shoot you.

But in a very loving way.

~`Skiv
4/25/2005 c1 34Skiv
Argh you're going to make me broke having to buy all this colored parchment paper to put your poems on my wall! I even wrote a poem for you! *beams* http:/w.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1588639

~`Skiv
6/9/2004 c1 47Anjeni Windsinger
... wonderful. i love your concept on the moon and stars; it's actually very believable. you brought so many different elements to this story, i can't begin to separate them. great work, once again, on bringing nature to its glory. love it, i'm very impressed.
5/2/2004 c1 32The Blind Guardian
A very pretty poem, one of your best in my opinion. You should indeed be proud of it. It is nice to dream that that is how such things came to be...and who really knows? Perhaps it isn't so fantastic as all that... I mean, who can say for sure? Schientists attempt to weave a web of meaning, but who makes them right? The Indians tell another tale, and others tell their own as well. So who is to say that yours is so far off? I like poets like you, they tell about the good of life, and don't rely on confusing symbolism, which often makes no sense. I just finished reading a poem called Howl. The author escapes me at the moment, but frankly, I didn't much like it. Keep up the good writing, you have tallent that some could only dream of having.
The Blind Guardian
4/24/2004 c1 149Pose For Me
Most awesome poem. I love reading poems about the moon. Before I knew all aboutthe phases of the moon, I always wondered what happened on certain days when the moon was hidden. Ultra groovy!
~
Regina O.B.
4/23/2004 c1 82Linnet
"She knows she’s his reflection
That she borrows from his light
But is there not some beauty
That is special to the night?"
These are my favorite lines. I agree that it's sad that people use the night as a synonym for evil, when it's actually so beautiful. I also love the idea of stars being formed from the moon's tears.
-Linnet
4/22/2004 c1 70rogue mystique
loved the line "makes stars out of her tears" this has got to be the BEST poem i have read EVER, including the proffesionals, it is amazing, i love the moon and I have always wondered where the moon goes, beautiful poem!