for Vow of Blood

10/2/2013 c1 Jynx
MORE!
12/11/2010 c1 16The Crazy Cat Lady
It's a shame you've never finished the story. The plot and characters are incredibly good.
7/29/2005 c1 8Tomoe Gozen
I suppose you've gotten many reviews comparing your work to Harry Potter of The Wizard of Earthsea etc etc. But, I find, the plot, world, and characters are of your creation alone. Not a simple feat - to birth an entire race, endless countries, complex backstory, and memorable characters all at once.

A job well done. I hope, with the very depths of my being, that you continue (eventhough it has been more than a year since you have updated). And, make good on your promise of femslash.
2/3/2005 c1 Aryanda
Love it. Best fanfic, No, best STORY I've read in a while. I think I'll read it again. And then call my friends and make them read it. And read it again. Please write more. :)
10/29/2004 c1 79Dartxni
I like it so far. But I hope Tony and Ellsbeth meet soon.
8/5/2004 c1 7dreamerdoll
hello! its awesome! i love it!awesome! cant believe i never read it before...well, anyway, update *very* soon!
7/27/2004 c1 8Faceless Shaddow
I really like it Nol, keep up the great work! I can really see Sarra and my mental image of the Locorial is amazing, you really can paint pictures in your readers minds... at least mine!
Let's see if you can guess who this is before you see my e-mail address let me give you a hint... Monkey!
7/20/2004 c1 Hidden Relevance
oo.. i like thisa one even betta than the other.. should be good george! update soon aye?
6/15/2004 c1 1mepb
Hi! I love your stories @ fanfiction and so decided to read the ones you had on FP. I like it a lot! I know some of the reviews say that your characters are too bitchy, but personally it makes them a lot more interesting! You did good not to leave any loose-ends and i can't wait to see what happens!
6/7/2004 c1 1Knight of the Apocolypse
This is interesting! In a way, Val Mora is right, Ellsbeth is an egotistical bitch, and if she had kept reading Antoinette would have seemed like a dishonorable maniac, but that's kind of a good thing - they AREN'T Mary Sues, they have flaws, and therefore it will make this story better, considering the fact the main characters don't do everything perfect. Update soon, and I review ^.^
6/5/2004 c1 1Merlin's Daughter
This is very interesting so far! Ellsbeth sounds like a bitch X.X Teehee. Update soon!
5/23/2004 c1 WakeRobin
Really cool story. Great beginning. I'm really interested in reading more. Update soon!
5/23/2004 c1 12Saharian
Awesome first chapter, I loved it. Ellsbeth and Antoinette are awesome! You are very good at giving the character a lot of personality. Great job! I can't wait to read more so you have to update soon! Please, please, please! ^_^
Saharian
5/23/2004 c1 Rubber Duck
Hey! Thanks for reading and reviewing my story on ffnet! I really like your story here! It's awesome! I really hope to see the next chapter out soon, I really want to read the adventures you have planned!
=RD
5/21/2004 c1 Val Mora
I owe you an apology. My last review, when I look at it now, sounds horrendously insulting and makes it seem as though I think your writing, in a word, sucks, which is not the case at all. I think that you have people's behavior down well, but as I so ungracefully implied before, the situation and characteristics of these characters is difficult to believe. If I have hurt you in any way, and even if I haven't, I apologize.
18 Page 1 2 Next »