for A Complicated Friendship

7/6/2018 c20 Guest
It was beautiful. It was so heartbreaking, emotional, truthful, and romantic! Loved it :)
8/13/2015 c20 annayh44
Yeah finally My Willie-Holly or Wollie is together! I love you 3 ~
8/13/2015 c21 annayh44
Jeezzz Willie & Holly u guys make me cry alot. . .I feel hurt seeing how u two are such a big mess. .but at end best friends and love showed its power. .Stay happy forever. .Willie dont run to others girls. .srsly u keeping playing . . Holly never ever push ur willie.. .I love love love this story alot !
2/27/2014 c14 MusicGurl8129
I loved this Chapter! It was so sweet. Holly needs to realize that Will isn't happy with Vic, if he's happier with someone else (her) then that means he's unhappy with Victoria and that Victoria will also be unhappy. Will also needs to let Vic go, even if he and Holly don't end up together. I think he should say he doesn't feel more for her. He should do it for himself and her.
2/27/2014 c6 MusicGurl8129
I'm loving this Story! The Characters are interesting, and the Story Plot is also amazing! :)
2/27/2014 c1 MusicGurl8129
AW. Cute! This Story seems like it could be good :)
10/28/2013 c20 16Aretice N. Treader
I really liked your characters. They may have been slightly unreasonable at times, but they were all good at heart. This ending was pretty good. Overall, I think you did a really good job with this.
10/28/2013 c19 Aretice N. Treader
Riley's actually a pretty cool character. I can't believe she'd just let go of Will like that. This chapter was all right.
10/28/2013 c18 Aretice N. Treader
That was unexpected, but I'm glad Vic finally stopped ignoring Holly. There was a verb tense error, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Like you said, this is basically a rough draft. It's still pretty good, though.
10/28/2013 c17 Aretice N. Treader
Personally, I can understand Holly, but I think she still should have told Vic before she got too invested in her relationship with Will. I don't think this chapter had very many mistakes.
10/28/2013 c16 Aretice N. Treader
Was Will drunk during his phone call with Holly? So, like I mentioned before, it's probably best to keep the flashbacks out of bolded letters, but this chapter was really good otherwise.
10/28/2013 c15 Aretice N. Treader
I think this chapter was heavy with drama, but at least you were broadening your horizons and trying something new. I noticed you misspelled "angel" as "angle."
10/28/2013 c14 Aretice N. Treader
I'm not entirely sure how to write a kiss, either. I really liked this chapter. Of course, there was a lot of drama, but I don't think you overdid it with a bunch of screaming or anything like that.
10/28/2013 c13 Aretice N. Treader
That escalated quickly. This chapter was written very well. Good job.
10/28/2013 c12 Aretice N. Treader
You sure know how to end a chapter. I'm guessing "Wollie" is a combination of Willie and Holly. I didn't see very many mistakes in this chapter. This chapter was really good.
531 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »