for End the Silence

7/14/2005 c1 196relying on youth
This was great poem! I'm a bi girl to, and I participated. It is so on my favorites list!
2/24/2005 c1 40lilwickedfairy
i liked it im also a bi girl and i know exsactly how you feel good work -Katt
6/13/2004 c1 justme
I hate being silent too; I have two mums who would have married if given the chance. A lifetime of silence definately. If I tell people I get even more bullied and then there's never the chance to tell people I want to. I live in England and we didn't have the day of silence, but if we had I would have definately participated though my school is so straight and white and conservative and Christian (not saying those things are bad but in the context of my school...) that I probably would have been sent home. Great poem, loved it
6/13/2004 c1 Guest
:) that was GREAT!
6/13/2004 c1 Story-Teller's Aide
some of that was really excellent. i loved:
I will not be judged if i choose a bride
Instead of the groom expected of me
I'll love who I love whether he or she
That part was amazingly brilliant! i love your poem, it's very original and obviously the message is very important too. personally i'm against marriage whether heterosexual or homosexual, but if it happens i'm defo in favour of gay marriage and hate george bush and those w*s who won't allow it.
i'm fed up of being silent too.
5/26/2004 c1 19Aftertaste of a Razorblade
HELL YEAH! You did the Day of Silence? You rule. I'm a lesbian and I did it too, and I think your poem is the coolest.
4/29/2004 c1 36obsidian katana
great sonnet, good way to express your beliefs. yeah, you do have a right to get married, i believe even though i'm a Christian, to whomever you choose, male or female. i would not, but that's just me. it's not for others to decide what you can and cannot do. nice job on this. keep writing.
4/28/2004 c1 49greenbanana
OMG! you did the day of silence? so did I! The entire amnesty club at my school did it ( a whopping 10 people) evan though we're all straight... but people were bothering us and stuff and we got called down to the office because parents called and complained about us.. gr... well, it was a great poem! nice rythm.
4/27/2004 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
I agree, naturally. :)

I like that line "I'll love who I love whether he or she". Niceness. =)

Anyway, there were some wonky lines, too...since you were going for the rhyme. :P But that's cool - I still like the message. Speaks near and dear to the heart! ^_^

Keep writing.

~Le Cassie. :P
4/27/2004 c1 3MissChiaroscuro
i think that bisexuals everywhere will agree with you... though im not a bisexual, i don't hate them... they're people too...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service