for Daughter Of A Gun

9/3/2005 c15 Shadow E. Katt
It's been so long since you posted this chapter, and still no update. You are a great writer, and I am dying here waiting for the next chapter. please update!
8/27/2005 c15 1Tomonari Kasumi
well, not like it wasent predictable, but i did enjoy gabe and dekas comeing together. Keep it up.
8/19/2005 c15 2Aharah Musici
intresting
6/29/2005 c15 52Liviania
Incredible story...

It has a wonderful depth, and Deka's narration is excellent.

And I'm beating my head over that cliffie.

Livi
6/28/2005 c15 Shadow E. Katt
This is a great story! I like it alot especially the suspense and betrayals. u might want to make the paragraphs longer instead of one-liners. occassional ones would be ok, but constant 1 liners can be improper in prose. love the story. keep updating
6/27/2005 c7 Shadow E. Katt
I like the story concept. Real good a nd such language! XD The suspense and twists and truoubles of Deka's life are intensely moving; the title of the story seriously draws the eyes, at least it did for me and the Prelude was wonderful. You need to improve the typos and spelling/grammaratical errors, but the plot is good. ;)
4/8/2005 c14 1Tomonari Kasumi
its been a while sence youve updated the story, but you dident dissapoint us with the new chapter. you have (yet again) brought gabrial back from the grave, and added comic reliefe. good work and keep it coming.
4/6/2005 c14 Ahara Musici
m word inventor
9/6/2004 c13 Kimi
another excellent chapter. Put one thing. D,bring back ko. and congrats on you know.
Peace,A.
7/26/2004 c13 Tomonari Kasumi
whoa, dekas hatered goes deeper than a petty grudge for her parents, and the old man has "enhanced" deka... it gets better and better
7/20/2004 c13 gentle-deity
Another wonderful chapter^^ And a /very/ cool twist. Though I want Gabe and Kotaru back.
They aren't dead I tell you! Really!
*cough* ANYHOO. As I said, I like the twist. I like the fact that Deka has been...robitized. XD SHUT UP YOU STUPID BIRD! Sorry. There's a bird which insists on killing itself by constantly throwing it's body against our window. Back on topic. I'm glad I know about Deka's sister, her father and mother. I can't wait for more. The idea of the blue stuff was cool to, and I hope we see more of 'modern caveman' XD I think he msy be important.
of coarse, you're the authress, not me.
I'll talk to you later! Waiting fpr more!
7/17/2004 c13 15catanna
Well, i liked what you did with the ending this time. Consider catanna satisfied ^_^. You were much more descriptive on this chapie too but i found her past with her sister weird. Delicious but... weird. All in all, its a good chappie. Till next ime ^_^. Ta!
7/14/2004 c12 1Tomonari Kasumi
gabes not dead, Kotaros under control of a mad sceintist who laughs "ho ho", deka is seemingly dying, this is a great turn
6/21/2004 c12 3Yojireru Kihaku
Is that all? that can't be all. You are going to update right? right?
Please update please?
6/21/2004 c11 Yojireru Kihaku
Kotaro has done something. I don't know what. I just know hes done somethng, and I'm going to find out.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »