for Pure Sin

1/30/2011 c1 6Hamlet Survives
whoa, good one. it really shows that its wats on the inside that matters
7/14/2007 c1 42Baobei.13
So true. Its sad that this happens daily. This poem is beautiful like the girl.
5/27/2005 c1 38CarpeDiem28
powerful poem...definitely...

Got the point across very well.
4/17/2005 c1 116loversdream17
wow! is all i can see one of your best. Keep up the good work love your work.Love Always And Forever Mandi
12/29/2004 c1 858Anna178
You have an amazing amount of reviews on this. You're deserving of them too.ANNA
12/1/2004 c1 23Nothing Profound
Aww...wow..this is so sad.
11/2/2004 c1 13LillySananger
This is well done. I quite liked it. THe inconsistency in the rhyme scheme made it interesting to read. I love it.
10/4/2004 c1 20Elbereth141
Woa. Deep. Really, really deep. How do you WRITE stuff like that? its fantastic! a great finish, and i especially liked the metaphore of the black weed amoung the roses. but roses have thorns... lots of thorns. Cool! ^_^
also, about what you said, yea my idea came from "timeline". well spotted.
7/24/2004 c1 16ShorelineWind
Sad...
I almost cried when I read it. Very moving. Very touching.
I love this poem.
Keep writing,
ShorelineWind
7/23/2004 c1 Ericalyn
This is really touching, but really true. Keep up the great work. I love how you ended it!
7/13/2004 c1 22dramamonkey
this is so true, because a lot of people go through this and feel like they have to match up to what is in the magizines and all.keep writing!
6/30/2004 c1 79INTP
There's a great message in this poem; I like the comparison of "the black weed in a field of roses".
6/26/2004 c1 13Turena
I really like this its so well writen,
6/8/2004 c1 8zeegurl29
thats really good. it reminds me of when i was in middle school all the kids picked on this one girl and stuff... but i was her friend. she didn't mind though at least i think she didn't. were still friends today.
5/21/2004 c1 Unchained Soul
Very Very strong last line... loved it. Keep writing!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »