for It WIll Surely Come To Pass

5/7/2004 c1 47Saiai
YAY! I can finally review now that it's working for me. Since I already told you my thoughts on this piece I just wanted to add a good review since you deserve it. I love the fact that she fights against the evil...but her "Love" just might be evil himself (at least that's what I got from it) So please do continue, I'll be sure to review the next chapter.
5/5/2004 c1 NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly
Hello,
First of all, I want to say thank you for reading my work. I am always flattered to have someone I don't know take the time to read my poems.
-Now, about your story. I found it both interesting and exquisite. I had lost my penchant for vampires so long ago so I haven't come to read many stories about them, but I honestly liked this one. It had a few spelling errors but that's okay, don't mind me, I subconciously think I'm some spelling instructor. *smiles* I liked how the story involved two males together, usually vampire stories consist of male/female or female/female couples, so I thought having two males almost involved with each other was refreshing.
-You had asked me some questions and I think I should answer them...
I am not gay, but I am bisexual. I don't let a lot of people know about it, but in many of my poems they are focused upon other females, (ie. Neurotica, Macabre Enamor, Death Dolly, etc) Most of the morbid and necrophiliac poems. The only exception is 'Lonely Necrodisiac', written about my boyfriend.
-Speaking of necrophilia, I think that is such a sweet thing for your girlfriend to say. I'm truely envious. None of my lovers have been much into necrophilia, so I've never heard that spoken to me. It's hard to be a dolly... I never hear the words I want to hear. *sigh*... Oh, if you want to read any more of my insights of necrophilia, you can check out my eighth chapter of Lolita Complex (my semi-autobiography).
-Okay I am just in shock about how much I've written here... so I think I'll stop. *giggles* Thanks again for reviewing my work, and thanks for asking me to read yours.
Take care.