for Escapism

2/1/2007 c1 24axis.on.a.tilt
I read this, and I thought of clubs. School dances from years ago. Fitting in, making a point not to fit in.
11/29/2004 c1 149Pose For Me
Beautiful. I love it. I absolutely love it. Going on favorites. *gives you bouquet of roses*~Regina O.B.
7/28/2004 c1 7ku
This is probably the only decent piece I've read this year on FP.
7/18/2004 c1 11Mystical notes
Oh my, that ws dark and gorgeous. That was so deep and full of detail. The ending was great. I love how you take such morbid things and paint them on the page with such beauty. Wow, again.
5/14/2004 c1 96Liebe Sasa
Bloody gorgious, as always. Lovely work. I wish I knew how to formulate a better review, one that you really deserve. I'm sorry that I don't. Perhaps another time.
~Sasa
5/8/2004 c1 5aiur
whoa ... i loved that! such an overwritten topic, but your writing style was just so high above anything else i've ever seen. like you took a deeper look at the whole club scene. this pulled me in so far i can't even begin to say. i don't even know what it was. but from the very first paragraph, you can just feel it's something different. that's beautiful. you said the assignment was to begin a short story ... are you going to finish it? excellent job!
~k8