for What Would It Be Like?

3/7/2007 c3 11Caleb Jones
good stuff!

got any more?
5/10/2005 c3 books4me
Hey,

Cool story.

I liked it, but I was a bit confused when it came to who did what in whose body.

Also, shouldn't there be more talk about the fact that they have to live in the other person's house?

Anyway, I look forward to reading more.

Keep up the good work,

* Book4mE *
9/16/2004 c3 KiNdA LoSt
hey...needless to say, your story was good. However, I do feel that it might be a little common, following the movie "The Hot Chick" ? Well, I don't know, but I know it's a good effort on the piece. Well done! I do hope ou will write some more, and maybe give us readers a little surprise by maybe twisting the plot here and there?
8/18/2004 c2 mixed up 2
a cute start!
more on the first days would be good.
like flashback to how he feels wearing his first skirt and bras, or her having to shave her face, stuff like that.
will he like the kiss, & does she have a girlfriend with a kiss waiting as well?
and don't forget the upcoming period!
keep up the good writing and let your imagination soar!
8/10/2004 c1 MuffinPrincess
wow i'm so confused u have no idea lol the first and second chapter was good..but then the 3rd chapter is TOTALLY confusing _ did i ever tell anyone i got confused alot? lmao but the storys good keep it up!
Luvs Angelic-Evil
8/3/2004 c3 2theworldisflat
I'm confused. Taylor and Colton... then Ashleigh and Ryan? Maybe I missed something... but I love chapters 1 and 2... not very original but still very cute!
8/3/2004 c1 14insert funky name
i like it.
Sophie ^-^
Ps; i was wondering if u could review some of my work?
Story 1: Its noty my fault
Story 2: My incredibly insane life.
both are rated PG-13. review reviw review!
5/31/2004 c1 Icanwrite
I like it so far, but you kinda ended in a bad spot, does he kiss him, doesn't he, what? Please write more!
5/30/2004 c1 30a e i o u and sometimes y
This sounds interesting enough...
5/10/2004 c1 OldJoe
Hm...Although it's not original, it's interesting, and I would like to see it continued.
5/9/2004 c1 5Itsinthacan16
Am i seeing some "Freaky Friday" dejay vo? This is so good though, please keep writing! Later ~Me