for Cynicism

5/7/2005 c18 FamousOneLiners
cant wait for more!
5/7/2005 c18 LooseNativeMoose
*laughs to herself loudly* I don't know why they were complaining, we all know they BOTH wanted to watch the ass gropage in the woods *smirks*
5/7/2005 c18 dyers-eve
Hey, i love this story, it's really random and very good indeed. So, please update soon. Xx
5/7/2005 c18 8lostwoods
now I want to know about this brilliant idea for a painting...hm...
5/7/2005 c18 MaK
That was a really good chapter, I like the pace the story is going in too, it's perfect. Update soon pleease. :)
5/7/2005 c18 49Endowment's Seraph
this was fucking great! sorry, I've been swearing a hellofa lot since last monday. oh well. write more soon~Mel
5/7/2005 c18 16d'Neronique
"I laugh to myself as I suddenly have a rather fabulous idea for a painting."

He said 'fabulous.' I laugh. Hahaha.

But honestly. Fabulous chapter. Fabulous. God. I feel dirty right now. ...Fabulous.
5/7/2005 c18 23Nothing Profound
You updated and thus have made my day.
5/7/2005 c18 2Naomi Schemer
**wonders what Devon's idea for the painting is** I liked this chapter, and the idea of Chris and Ezra doing some matchmaking is really funny. Can't wait for you to update!
5/7/2005 c18 7K. T. Wood
Sure you will! But I'm going to stay positive and cover you in fairy dust until you update *throws glitter*. Haha. 'ass gropery' that was funny. And then the whole forgetting the question. Very amusing. O whats the idea for the painting. Very excited! *throws more glitter*. UPDATE SOON! Awesome chapter...even if it was short.
5/7/2005 c18 41Stefen
Yay for Christopher and Ezra! I like those two... Hehehehe. Updateness!
5/6/2005 c18 ddz008
Great chapter... really short, but well is better than nothing at all XDSo Christopher and Ezra are planning to get Adriel and Devon together... I hope their plan works!Keep writing, please and update soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
5/6/2005 c18 UPMBT
'Ass gropery'... goodness I want to die. Somebody save me from... this hilarious and oh-so-yummy story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
5/6/2005 c18 8Shadowy Fluffball
Continue!
5/6/2005 c18 Kazza2085
He's going to paint something bad isnt he? something like painting the scene from in the forest?
454 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »