for Cynicism

4/5/2005 c17 2Naomi Schemer
You said they get to keep the thing for a little while, but they didn't decide on exactly how long...care to varify? XD, I'de love hearing the watche's lie, so update soon!
4/5/2005 c17 8lostwoods
hmm..
4/5/2005 c17 49Endowment's Seraph
like all your chapters this was great. write more soon~Mel
4/5/2005 c17 Nudd
Bwuhahahaha! Way to go, Christopher!
4/5/2005 c17 UPMBT
YAY! Wonderful chapter! I can't wait until all the slashy fun parts. Update soon (and update other things soon too!) (like your website!).
4/5/2005 c17 ddz008
Great chapter!Ha! They make him apologize!He was really mean to Adriel ¬¬Liked the chapter, hope to see the next one pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
4/5/2005 c17 25Esquirella
Devon needs his ass kicked again. Where are Ezra and Chris when you need them?
4/5/2005 c17 8Shadowy Fluffball
Continue!
4/4/2005 c16 1Shez
good chapterupdate faster next time though!and is Devon ever gonna be ni8ce coz im starting to feel sorry for Adriel.
3/31/2005 c16 moi mango
This story, the characters are effing gorgeous.

Mind the grammar and spelling, though!

Bloody update - I've been re-reading for *weeks*. Keep up the lovely work!
3/24/2005 c16 2Wendyroo
... Wow. Heh ^_^; Devon reminds me even more of the guy who was in my geology class...

But really, poor Adriel... It sucks to have your heart broken... especially by someone who should understand where you're coming from... I think no matter how much Devon may deny it, he does care what people think of him (to some extent) and might be a bit freaked to... uh... "come out of the closet." Maybe that had something to do with it? I dunno... But just because they're both gay doesn't mean they have to be with each other, ne? (Even though I'm hope that they will, eventually ^_~)

Well, that was a good chappie ^_^ I can't wait to read the next one! Update soon, k?
3/24/2005 c16 Hatti Lee
Hiya! I just stumbled across this while browsing and thought, what the hell. To my surprise , despite many grammar errors, this fic is rather fabulous. I think I'm in love with the asshole main character. ^_^ I hope to read more soon!
3/23/2005 c16 LooseNativeMoose
omg, he can't be serious right? he's just going to let him walk out crying? *frowns* hmhn hun, no way *chases after Adriel*
3/22/2005 c16 Jaded Breeze
Yes its something but its SHORT! I'm interested in knowing when Devon is going to come around and date my cute but creepy Adriel. Makes me sad. Update SOON!
3/20/2005 c16 Monkeyland
ah! Devon you evil kpujfdk, Hope you realize some things really soon! Poor Adriel.. Very cool story! please update!
454 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »