for Cynicism

3/20/2005 c16 1cariluv
I like this. A lot. Please update. Thanks!
3/20/2005 c16 49Endowment's Seraph
this was great! I know what you mean, my mind is dead and i still have a shit load of homework. oh how i envy those who aren't allergic to anything. well write more when ya feel up to it~Mel
3/19/2005 c16 41Stefen
Poor Adriel! :'( Make Devon like him!
3/19/2005 c16 2Naomi Schemer
Aw, poor Adi (yes, Adi). I really can't say what I hope for in the future of the story, besides you updates!
3/19/2005 c16 96Liebe Sasa
That was kind of short, but at least it somewhat resolved the cliffhanger.

Devon likes being an ass, doesn't he?

~Sasa
3/18/2005 c16 UPMBT
YAY! I really cant tell you how much I like this story. Really, it's so cute. But Devon is an ass-hole. Oh well!
3/18/2005 c16 2LadyFalcone
Good job! I really hope everything is going to work out for Adriel, I don't like it when it doesn't have a happy ending. Anyway 'tis your story, keep posting often.
3/18/2005 c16 fighting my sanity
E! I still don't have internet but please keep updateing and I'll read whenever possible. You're so uber! *bows down and worships* Please continue!XD
3/18/2005 c16 arkensi
Devon is an selfcentered ass, but I think he knows that already. That only adds arrogance to his repertoire, but I like him for some reason.

I also feel bad for Adriel, at the same time liking how he's got guts. More than Devon, at least. I hope he is strong enough, so that Devon doesn't see through him. That at least, would grant him the last shreds of selfrespect or if you like, ego. It's not Devon's fault he doesn't or thinks he doesn't like Adriel, but Adriel doesn't need to suffer because of it. Devon should keep his pity.

[ [ [ [ [ ] ] ] ] ] ] [ [ [ [ [ ] ] ] ] ] [ [ [ [ [ ] ] ] ] ]

Nice story. Really. Realistic chracters and plot. Well written for a common topic. Good diologue. Like picture-esque-ness in some parts.
3/18/2005 c16 Lanku
Awesomeness! I actually feel kinda bad. I guess I was kinda hoping that devon would say something like "I don't give a funky monkey what you cal me, but you better kiss me or get the fudging heck out of my house." and then they'd kiss and...yeah. Good work anyway! I can't wait for the next part.
3/18/2005 c16 7Maris. S
AWW~ That's so mean! ::glomps Adriel:: It's okies, I love you!@!
3/18/2005 c11 Maris. S
Aww! What's wrong with Adriel?
3/18/2005 c7 Maris. S
Heh heh, you know that you like him Devon ::smirk:: DENIAL!
3/18/2005 c1 Maris. S
*lol* I like Devon, he koolies ne? *lsmo* yes I like him a lot
3/18/2005 c16 MaK
This is so good, I hope you put the next chapter up soon. :)
454 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »