for Cynicism

3/10/2005 c15 Snowy
Yay! They're sitting on the bed even ^^;. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome writing. And that was a ferocious cliffhanger by the way. ~*~Snowy~*~
3/10/2005 c15 3kick my teeth in
I've fallen in love with this story. I beg of you to write more, I'll provide you with an endless amount of cough syrup and cookies!

-Autumn
3/10/2005 c15 8Shadowy Fluffball
Continue! Like, now, please? :(
3/10/2005 c15 Jiro
FP was being a bitch again so I couldn't review before *mutters profanities* but all's well now. Anyway, Adriel is so CUTE! I have NO idea what the hell he sees in Devon (besides his ass) but he's WAY too good for him if Devon starts acting like the prick we all know he is (I LIKE devon, he's just a butt-munch who's probably about to break poor AF's hear). Can't wait to read more! This is one of my favorite stories on FP!
3/10/2005 c15 2LadyFalcone
ok I know leaving people hanging like that is the thing now a days but look at it from our point of view, we have to wait and continously check to see if you've updated so wee can find out what's gonig to happen next. I really like where this is going so update soon.
3/10/2005 c15 TToria
Yes, you are horribly and truly evil. I'm not going to hide my dissapointment at such a short chapter, either. Next time will you make it longer? please please please plaese!
3/10/2005 c15 10KillingProphet
MEanie meanie meanie! I can't believe you did that to me! -sniffles-
3/10/2005 c15 gal
yay! answers are coming right?
3/10/2005 c15 who cares
3/10/2005 c15 15orbicland
that is a bad way to end it, i hope you know. it's... well, it's going to make me think about it until you update, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just annoying. no, i lie, it's ok. so the stalker _is_ adriel? i'm confused, but that's only because i forgot.
3/10/2005 c15 1J00ly
Yes, you are evil. EVILY evil. DOM.

-cough- Yeah, good job. Make longer chapters!
3/10/2005 c15 54rainbowskye
Nicely done but still.. evil *sniffles*
3/9/2005 c15 Lanku
Awesome! I can't wait for the next one!
3/9/2005 c15 7K. T. Wood
Hell yeah you're evil! Darnit...Stupid cliffhangers! Awesome chapter though. Update again really really soon...and then a little bit sooner 'coz of the cliffhanger! Evil!
3/9/2005 c15 2Naomi Schemer
You are purely evil. The evillest of them all. I wanna know what happens next! Please please please update soon. **puppy eyes**
454 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »