for Hello Kitty

9/26/2012 c1 Catastrophia
I wanted to let you know your story, Hello Kitty, has been plagiarized. This "author" also stole one of my stories as well. A moderator of the site is aware, but your story is still up.

www. india-forums forum_ ?TID3153234

You have to be a member to sign in and report. I also contacted the person, Coffee Bean, and told her to take it down. I'm now going through the list of stories and alerting the other authors they've stolen from.
9/5/2012 c33 heal me forever
OH my god..dis is super cute sweet nd passinate nd i agree its anticlimatic..but i love it ...neverless beaurifully written..dat is shown by d no of reveiws nd fav...god bless u ..
i had a blast reading it ..! dey both r super uber to each other 33
9/3/2012 c33 Angelbaby1991
Loved your Story!
8/26/2012 c33 Guest
Awwwwwh this entire story has been so heart warming! and now I need to study for the test I have in a few hours... I am much like Jude in this circumstance.
8/24/2012 c33 Alice in Wanderland
Why, yes, the ending was just a tad bit anti-climactic and I wished that it was just a little longer, but what can I do, right? This was a really fun story, and Jude and Lira are such a cute couple; it's kind of nice how they still have the basic dynamic even when they fall in love and all that. Sometimes the author makes it so that all of a sudden a couple that was originally love/hate suddenly acts all lovey-dovey. This was a really enjoyable read, and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to write all this and actually finish it.
8/18/2012 c1 2SS Felton
Looking forward to reading this. I don't have time just yet, so I'll put it in my favs until I do. Love the idea. You're a genius.
8/8/2012 c27 LocalYokel
LOL I love that I remember both the SBTB and friends refer references you mentioned :D

Just a quick review to say I looovvve this story, read it a long time ago and thought I'd read it again. You're brilliant!
8/6/2012 c25 YuppersTisBeCaterina
I thought she was going to turn out to be a lesbian or something?! I don't know... I'm so weird... I think this is disturbingly funny though... Hahahaha
8/4/2012 c33 Tsuki Laly
The end totally kill me here, thought there was going to have à big romantical end !
Still your story's sp good, was totally captivating !
7/26/2012 c33 Lina
Reading your story was a real pleasure. Thank you for your hard work. :)
7/25/2012 c33 Astrianne
I really loved this story and I love Lira and Jude.

I try to read some other romance stories out there but the truth is, I don't find any other as well as this one.

Loved it, really.
Thanks.
7/17/2012 c33 Guest
I really enjoyed reading this! Your style of writing is very catching and who doesn't love some good witty banter? Haha thanks for the story!
7/16/2012 c25 Valaria
Hahahhahahahaha oh my God im dying here!
7/16/2012 c9 Valaria
You. Are. Amazing.
7/15/2012 c3 Valaria
Cliches be damned! Stories like this allow me to take my mind off life and its toll on me. I absolutely love the whole convenient marriage trope. It's my rock.
3,200 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »