for Hello Kitty

5/17/2012 c33 Littlemslulu
Jude and Lira are definitely my favorite couple! A somehow-odd-but-destined-to-be-together couple. Thanks for writing a wonderful story!
5/11/2012 c33 Sonia
Awww I loved it you took something really cliche and made it your own so brava to you. Btw I prefer dark haired men but the lovely Jude is an exception!
4/25/2012 c33 mysterygirl124
This has been amazing! :) I love it! :)
4/23/2012 c33 Kasoday
Oh my gosh~!

I loved this story!

Good job! c:
4/23/2012 c3 JD Fly
U already have a ton of reviews, but one more shouldn't hurt. U made me laugh. This story is a fun read.

JD Fly
4/23/2012 c33 The Quotidian Life
Well written. I love the story line and how everything played out in the end.
4/17/2012 c33 delight.full
This was so amusing to read. Its nice to read something light, but at the same time substantial. Lira, I have to admit was getting on my nerves close to the end. With all her quick to change moods, and quick to anger-ness, so with saying that I'm sure Jude is the perfect match for her as only someone like him can stand to be with her. Blair and Mahew.. I really have no words for this couple, I'm as flabbergasted as Lira and Jude lol. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
4/1/2012 c33 twibbit
:) amazing story!
3/30/2012 c3 MelodieCC
In response to the cliche thing, I LOVE cliches! Besides, you did it so well. I've read this story before but had a sudden urge to revisit.
3/13/2012 c25 6magnanimousSquirrel
I KNEW IT. I had an inkling at the beginning of all this that Blair and him would get together.
3/13/2012 c7 magnanimousSquirrel
I keep giggling as I read this.
3/12/2012 c1 magnanimousSquirrel
First chapter made me giggle. :D
3/4/2012 c33 Ivory Meadows
Wow, Amazing story, and a perfect ending for the pair.

Indigo x
2/19/2012 c33 Be-U-tiful
Amazing story! I really loved reading this (:
2/3/2012 c33 halamadrid
A great story and a pleasure to read. :D
3,200 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »