for Hello Kitty

11/12/2014 c1 Moony1972
Oh, this is an AWESOME beginning.

And the first story I am reading on this site. Be proud of yourself.
11/9/2014 c33 ahylmn
exquisite!
8/30/2014 c33 Guest
So darn cute!
8/27/2014 c33 TheQuiettOne
I love it! Good job!
8/24/2014 c33 Leila
So it's been like, an entire decade since you published this online but I just wanted to say that I've read this at least 4 times and each time I do, it still remains one of my favourite stories on FP. (: Thank you for this gift to... mankind (?!) :D
7/22/2014 c33 ajashire1
"Hello Kitty"... cute :3
7/8/2014 c33 Grespitchied
Not baddddd :)
7/8/2014 c9 Grespitchied
Hahahahaha Poor Mahew! Definitely my favorite character so far :)
4/9/2014 c20 1lost keys
Ooooooh-Yeah! You go Amanda! Lira has finally gotten what she deserves! I was thinking the exact same thing. That she shouldn't be verbally bashing her mom when she also has problems. Hallelujah! I was beginning to dislike Lira a bit but no I love her again now that's she has been put in place!
3/19/2014 c33 7Fakety Mcfakename
Aplauds. Congratulations on resolving your story. it's a feat not many young writers reach. careful, you might get me into romance.
3/19/2014 c19 Fakety Mcfakename
worked though. Her mom is sorta kinda pretty much awesome.
3/17/2014 c8 Fakety Mcfakename
I get the feeling Alan is actually the true villian of the bunch.
3/17/2014 c6 Fakety Mcfakename
Awwwww yeah, characterization.
A while back, you said that this was a traditional story, but you were going to try and include non-traditional elements. You've succeeded in your characters. They're really well done, and they grow on you. That scene with the blanket was really sweet.
3/15/2014 c1 4soniabonia786
Holy Shit! I'm on the first chapter and I'm LOVING IT!
You're an amazing writer! Love your vocab!
2/27/2014 c1 Guest
Ewww Blair and Mahaw. He prob had on them black socks too lmaooooo when lira came over to see Blair
3,200 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »