for Hello Kitty

12/5/2013 c4 Amhj89
Poor thing, I remember being a struggling student but I never lived like that wow
12/5/2013 c3 Amhj89
Lol I can't wait to see how they convince ppl that they're in love
12/5/2013 c2 Amhj89
Ok so I'm loving these two characters both separately and as a "couple"... the lust hate dynamic is potent
12/5/2013 c1 Amhj89
lol poor things. they clearly leave a bad taste in each others mouths but come on this is literally the worst fate for either and both of them;; for now!
11/30/2013 c33 bluechocolate21
that was a super awesome story! i totally loved it, especially all the sarcastic banter between lira and jude...im in love with those two...mahew and blair are such a weird couple, but they are so hilarious...and i love jude's family...his crazy evil mom and grandmom,and his super nice dad...all the characters are awesome actually...i love how there werent too many of them, makes it so much easier to keep track off, and it helps keep the focus on them...basically, brilliant story, i read the whole thing in a day, without doing what i was supposed to be doing, studying for a test, but i cant help it...i loved the story so much, it was not the same clich├ęd marriage of convenience, so much better...alan rickman?... ;) i love lira's character, cause im a bookworm too, and im not ashamed of reading a lot...and jude is perfect for her...the dialogue is pure brilliance...
thankyou for this epic story...
and if not a sequel, maybe a oneshot? of a future scene, or some incident that happened in the past? maybe the actual story of lira blowing up the kitchen...
bluechocolate21
11/19/2013 c33 KBHP
Awww! Great ending! It was perfect! I really loved this story and its characters. Great writing. :-)
11/19/2013 c32 KBHP
Awww they totally don't know how to live without each other!
11/19/2013 c31 KBHP
That kiss was EVERYTHING! The best one since their first kiss. They totally love each other. :-)
11/19/2013 c30 KBHP
They are amazing. They don't want to be apart from each other. That is so cute! Just admit you love each other already! Ugh! Lol.
11/19/2013 c29 KBHP
I liked Grandma Keenan. She's a tough old broad. Lol. Its so awesome that she knew the entire time. :-)
11/19/2013 c28 KBHP
That was a really nice moment between them. I don't think they can ever have a conversation without bickering. Its so funny. I love them. :-)
11/17/2013 c27 KBHP
That's so funny. Blair and Mahaw are so odd but I guess it works.
11/17/2013 c26 KBHP
Jude's obsession with Lira's neck is so cute. :-)
11/17/2013 c25 KBHP
BLAIR? MAHEW? Craziness! I cannot stop laughing! :-p
11/17/2013 c24 KBHP
They are so cute! I can't take it sometimes! Lol. :-)
3,200 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »