for Hello Kitty

11/17/2013 c8 KBHP
Jude's grandma is funny. Is everyone in his family just rude? The only person I like is his dad at this point. Lol. Another great chapter.
11/17/2013 c7 KBHP
I love how they are so familiar with each other. You rarely talk about their history but its already known that they have some. That's so awesome to be able to do that with your writing.
11/17/2013 c6 KBHP
They don't even realize how well they actually get along. They bicker like teenagers but underneath that you can tell they care about each other. That cheek touch was epic. Lol. Great chappy.
11/17/2013 c5 KBHP
My goodness Jude's mom is a complete nightmare. What does she have against Lira? Get over yourself, lady. Hehe. :)
11/17/2013 c4 KBHP
Great chappy. I loved seeing Lira's situation. You can tell they are drastically different which is cool.
11/17/2013 c3 KBHP
I live for their banter! They are so funny together and the chemistry is so there!
11/17/2013 c1 KBHP
I love the tone of the story. Its really funny. The beginning with the hangover was hilarious. That's exactly how I am when I wake up with a really bad hangover. Great writing. :-)
10/1/2013 c33 Guest
I really like this story, best story to re read :)
9/15/2013 c33 Guest
Enjoyed it :)
8/25/2013 c6 About Guam
It's not true in the least. Bestiality isn't approved at all...
8/22/2013 c32 Infinityanchor
Lira reminds me of hermione alot . Its awesome !
8/17/2013 c33 Anonymous
Okay, this is probably going to sound mean, and I promise I'm not trying to be. It's just my honest opinion.

That being said, the ending kind of ruined this book for me. I actually managed to read through every chapter beforehand (which doesn't happen often because usually I get bored) and so when I got to this one I was so excited to see them fix everything and get back together. Unfortunately, I ended up being extremely disappointed with the ending, and that you didn't do more with the characters. I get what you were trying to do, but I think you went way past anti-climactic and straight into the land of I-just-kind-of-put-words-on-paper-and-hoped-they-w orked.

I mean, it would have been better if you'd showed them after this, after they've figured everything out, maybe by writing an epilogue or maybe just by adding more to the end of this chapter than what you have.

To me, the best books are the ones that give you a lot to think about when you're finished. This one did not. Not at all. It just ended too abruptly, like you got bored with writing it and just wanted it done with.

Like I said, I was really disappointed with it.

On the bright side, your writing itself I'm very impressed with. _
8/5/2013 c33 Dominique Diane
God, I loved this story with every fiber of my body, you have no idea how hard and freely I laughed! It made me remember a lot of stupid things about my past, really great story, my friend!
Regards,
Diane
7/25/2013 c33 Lasco chick
Lovely story, you've got great talent.
Im in love with this story, u shul publish it. Msg me at lascochick
7/24/2013 c1 elliefrog
I really think you should write a sequel to this story I really love and I would love to see how the relationship progresses like if they get a divorce and have an actual relationship and then a proper wedding that they can remember anyway loved it
3,200 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »