for Hello Kitty

7/19/2013 c33 2DiAnna44
I. Loved. Every. Bit. Of. This. Story! 3 ;)
7/9/2013 c1 Guest
Your story has been stolen by a writer by the name in my sweet dreams. She calls it Goodwill, she's taking a lot of the credit.
7/5/2013 c33 16FairyTaleDreams
I have no words. Seriously. The chemistry and conversation between Lira and Jude were unlike anything I've read in a long long time. Hats off! I loved your story and your characters :) Keep writing!
6/14/2013 c33 Nina Cabanero
I love your story so much! And thanks for the thought about how falling in love wasn't always a big-to-do with fireworks and passionate declarations. Movies and love songs really sometimes mess up people's idea of falling in love. You did a great job with this story! :)
6/14/2013 c33 Guest
Love it :)
6/13/2013 c26 Nina Cabanero
Oh come on! This chapter is really great! I especially like the part when Jude called Lira "mi'Lady". Just like the knights and the kings in the castle. It has always been my dream to meet a noble man or a royalty! L:D
5/20/2013 c33 7vanillatwilight
Hehe- now for a lot of so's.
The story was SO cute, and Lira is SO connectable with! (Grammar?) Jude is SO hot and SO... Perfect?
Last. Your writing is SO good, and while there were some lulls and skipping, you made me tear through the (albeit virtual) pages.
And a P.S.- Blair and Mahew is SO gross! Don't even get me started! :P
Stay amazingly amazing, Endless Dark!
5/19/2013 c1 Tweetybird79
Love it!
5/12/2013 c33 Raylis
Cute story :) Thanks!
4/18/2013 c33 SMinelis
Aww I LOVE IT their relationship is intresting
4/12/2013 c33 Hazine
Type your review for this chapter here...
3/21/2013 c25 hairy-mammoth
OH MY GOODNESS NO WAY
3/9/2013 c2 Trying-Helps
The writing is good and you do have a plot. I hope you make a nice funny story. Also please take the good person test. It's a really good test that you can find on Google that tells you a lot about yourself. It's usually the second or third search down.
3/6/2013 c33 DLiz
Like you said, ending was anti climatic but overall the story was well written and I enjoyed reading it:)
2/22/2013 c33 Novella
A few spelling mistakes and typos all throughout the story since my last review but definitely nothing a quick run through Microsoft Word would detect. Please consider that. Also, what really irked me was that you kept using “Keenan‘s“ to address the Keenan family. I advise you to delete the apostrophe in all instances as you are referring to the plural of Keenan, rather than something to do with ownership, if that makes sense?
I also noticed that as the story progressed, you dissolved your writing to something that was 80 percent dialogue. Although it served quite nicely to express each character‘s personality well, it seriously out me off. I felt like I was reading a chatroom transcript or something. That said, I suggest you add more prose when you decide to rewrite this story and focus on the setting; background; character‘s mannerisms or SOMETHING a bit more. Your writing style is nice and you have a vast vocabulary to compliment that but I just wish you used that to its full extent.
The ending was all right. I felt you rushed it a bit though, so it seemed anti-climactic.
Thanks for the read, nevertheless. I hope you don‘t take this as a flame as I was merely trying to give you some constructive criticism. If you wish to contact or reply to me, my username on FP is Of Sapphires and Quicksilver. Thanks again.
3,200 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »