for Down the Drain

6/15/2004 c1 37Moarte in Extaz
This is sad, and that fact that it dosen't rythme gives it an even more helpless nature... It's interesting. It's formed like it's felt, you know? I like it. I have an "I murdered you but I didn't mean to" poem to! ((lol)) I would put it on here, but you know... might get plagerized. -.-' Keep writing and never stop!
eien,
~:~ Melena ~:~
5/15/2004 c1 14arbysauce93
Wow. I love the idea of love and murder. It is so deep, and mysterious, and tragic of course. You did a great job. The last line really enfroces the reality. keep up the good work!
5/14/2004 c1 22slave to the voices
I wanted to read something else by you and (though I avoid poetry like a devil avoids a church) I thought this was a good piece. BTW, if you eat babies, your not a vegetarian. Keep writing!
**Slave**
5/11/2004 c1 46Ambvai
I can't really describe why I like (if like can be such a term here) but I do. It sorta has a feel like Veins by Blue Oyster Cult in a way (which, interestingly enough, was on my playlist three songs ago).
Not a bad use of structure- it isn't very complex, but it feels fitting with the alteration of can't/don't in the first stanza and the coupling of the first two lines in the other stanzas.
Slight typo in line 7 though- "I can hear you heart beating". I believe it should be your?
(Sorry if this review was submitted twice- I got an error on my first attempt.)