for Snipe Hunt

8/18/2005 c1 7gingerbeer
Hahaha, so cute! Your voice is really well done, and the sarcasm in your first sentence captured a genuine now-know-better maturity that is rare at fictionpress. This would be a great idea for a children's book.

Keep up the good work!
5/31/2005 c1 5Jessica Tudor
LOL that was Great. I particularly liked the "Wesley Snipes" thrown in.

I just want to say good luck with your novel! I want to finish mine (Orphans) by then too. Hopefully sooner... (I'm at 35,0 words out of aroun 90,0, yay.) You can do it! And also, you're a great writer. I'd be interested in seeing your story. (You can email me if you don't want to put things online or whatever...) :)
12/7/2004 c1 5M.P. Solo
The way it started, I had to double-check to make sure this was really fiction. It felt very realistic, as if told from personal experience. I swear, it seemed like something that anyone might have experienced in their childhood, right down to the very last detail...and then we got the eight-foot bird.

...

Priceless.

It feels like this could be a much bigger project if you wanted it to, but at the same time, it's great just the way it is. Short and sweet...the perfect blend for our ADD-generation.

Hope to see more from you soon!
8/3/2004 c1 11kitvampie
This is a nice, fun story. It's always good to sprinkle your words with imaginary creatures, but you have to be careful not to overdo it. I think you got just the right amount. Good work
7/11/2004 c1 35John Barley
Tetra, poetry contest! Cash prize! Go to w.poetry.com to enter
5/13/2004 c1 14biminator
hehhehe. that was funny.
5/12/2004 c1 2William Winters
Simply awsome. Didn't quite end the way I expected it to. The way it started off, I thought it would actually be a story about your childhood. Sill me.
UNLESS you actually...nah!
I've got you on my author alert, so keep writing!