for Frankenstein

2/6/2006 c1 Amy
I did Frankenstein too - bit of a bastard, wasn't it? Good book but it's a little tough on fourteen-year-olds I think. What grade you get for this? Quite long - at least you found crap to talk about. My question was "From your reading of the novel 'Frankenstein' by Mary Shelley, who do you think is the real monster and why?" :S Got an A for mine - shockin!
7/12/2005 c1 4Vixey
I've just finished my GCSE's- so I know how stressful these essays are. I didnt actually do Frankenstein and I don't really know the story; however, don't worry- examiners don't mark on their ability to compare how you wrote your essay to their personal views. I come from a class of all B-A* students, and I know how hard it is to re-write and re-write. If you had of handed this in to my teacher, you'd have recieved a high c perhaps a low B- but she's strict and she makes us work and work. It's all over for me now, I hope you do well. :)
12/22/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
*o* I liked this so much ! ^-^ The essay was really interesting. Not at all boring. Minor mistakes but I might be wrong. ~.^ Good job Lime !X3

~ Noelle ~
7/11/2004 c1 Ishtar Johnston
Aah a truly wonderful read, I'm glad I took the time!
5/14/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
Very good You went a bit off the topic of Chapter 5, and electricity was discovered, not invented.. A little clumsiness in between things but nothing too drastic, especaily since you are 14. Very good for 14! A- or an A perhaps ... it would depend on the other class mates and if I wre a teacher who knew what the heck he was saying (grins). HIGH MARKS EXCELLENT!
LOVED your insight.
5/12/2004 c1 1Formerly
The essay is okay, but a bit too insipid. Take for example:
"Chapter five is a significant event in the story because it is when the monster wakes up"
That line is really bad. And you have a lot of those.