for You can't find me

12/19/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
you're right i am glad i read this! theres just sumthin about it thats just so vivid and rewarding to hear in ur mind... i cant explain.i like the whole being in skule and u run away with ur imagination.the clock is very eerie in a sense.its just it'll always be there telling u that time is running out!anyways i like unusual pieces os work so this is a fave of mine now!mwah! love ya lots!r u gona update soon 'dirty secrets' anytime soon?please review my story: truly madly deeply' as it mean alot!and anythin else that takes ur fancy in my profile have a luk at and tell me wot u think! love ya always Gretchen45 xx
7/12/2004 c1 albalop
Intelligent sounding and well presented. A bit chaotic, but I guess that's what you were looking for.
7/10/2004 c1 81daphnegray78
Wow. That's all I can say: wow. I love this story. Awesome, awesome work.
6/9/2004 c1 10Zairoll
Well that was certainly bizarre, but very well written. Kudos.
One thing; however, is "Anywhere but here. I realize that there's nothing for me here" The repeat of "here" in the second sentence jumped out as a botherment. It just sounded very out of place. I would recommend you replace it with another word.
That aside, great piece.
5/25/2004 c1 22slave to the voices
Interesting story. I thought it was well written with believable dialogue. Great job, keep writing.
**Slave**
5/25/2004 c1 8Amber Hill
is this a one-shot? please don't let it be... i think it has the potential to become a wonderful story... it's a little scary, as with your usual writing, but nevertheless haunting. nice one, keep it up!
5/23/2004 c1 8Sky Inlucy
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
5/21/2004 c1 32picaropicara
Very creepy. Nice. Maybe you should extend it...
5/12/2004 c1 donmike
another good one
5/12/2004 c1 2Lena Carta
I could actually hear the clock ticking... nice intro/extro. It definitely sets the tone by introducing something innocent at the beginning and returning to it at the end, which shows the way something can change almost instantly and untouched by everything else. Sort of like a horror movie. Anyway, I love the setup and execution for this. It has a surreal quality to it that sets what I assume is the tone you're going for really well. Excellent work.