for The Contract

5/18/2004 c3 Bloody Love
That was great. I'm loving this. I hope you update soon. I really want to know what is going to happen and if she makes the wishes...well of course she is otherwise this story would be pointless. I also want to know what she wishes for. So please update soon.
5/18/2004 c3 casidebottom
That was so crepy! I love it! A lot of other stories try to be creepy, or cool, but they just can't. i mean, they'll say the character is creepy or mean, or whatever, but they don't act like it. And the writing is very good! Some stories go into WAY too much stupid, unwanted detail, and others don't have any! This is comfortably in the middle. And it gives the air of creepy! That's hard. I've tried to give my stories an air, but no avail. And what were you talking about this being a crap chapter! It was awesome, especially the dialoge! Or however you spell that word. I love it, keep it up!
5/18/2004 c3 misfit7
eh i love lure!
5/18/2004 c3 Snow Tears
This is really good. And I personally like when she talks to him so there! lol Update soon - have more in the next chapter about him.
sara
5/18/2004 c3 Shayley Rain
Very good chapter. So, is this going to be a love/hate? Well, get to the love soon!
*Shale*
5/18/2004 c3 12xillbeyourcupid
yayy for another good chapter! and thx for reading/reviewing one of my stories! i love the name u made for him-Lure...it goes very well with his personality! i cant wait till the next chapter! please update soon! ^.^
5/17/2004 c2 2Soumyanee
Wow, I have got to say that this story is well written! I really like the plot, and Lure sounds oh-so-mysterious! I love guys like that!
Please update soon, and this is going to moi favs!
Chocoholic!
5/16/2004 c2 1rukki
whoa is lure a ghost. I read those stories before. when the main character thinks that there is someone there but it is actually a ghost. Its like whoa! Anyway, the summary seems very interesting it totally lured me in. lolz. Lure. What a name. When you said that he kinda looked like a wolf. I thought you are gonna have an archetypal name like romulus or something that connotes wolf and build a character around his wolfish masculine character. well i do hope you write more. is this one of those "i'll make you popular...if you do something for me" kind of things. ? Or Something more important than popular. Like the process the protaganist goes through leads to self discovery? but this is still a romance story isn't it...anyway do email me if you want to.
5/16/2004 c2 12xillbeyourcupid
w00h00! i really like this chapter...Lure sounds...mysterious! ^_~ i cant wait to read what happens next please update soon!
5/15/2004 c1 xillbeyourcupid
oh i like this story already! though i feel REALLY bad for Katlyn! I cant wait to hear what happens next so please update! Also if you ever have time please read one of my stories and lemme know what you think ^_^
5/15/2004 c1 11Luv and Peace
Hey,
Interesting plot. Update soon!
5/15/2004 c1 1FamousOneLiners
I really like this story, more soon!
1,797 « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120