for The Contract

11/20/2010 c29 13youngin-matomon
I hate you.

Well not really. But you rock and now i have to join another site to read your awesome story.

Now do you see why i hate you?

xO

You are seriously mean. But... this story is tugging at me. and Lure is TOO MUCH OF AN AWESOME CHARACTER for me not to read this.
11/20/2010 c2 youngin-matomon
this sounds like a story to devour x)

M Lure sounds so... yummy :d I could lick him up like chocolate... okay. weird thought. xP

I love your writing. You have a way of showing exactly what's happening and I can also tell exactly what Katlyn is thinking and feeling just by reading how she reacts to things. I love her character.

But I completely dislike the character Amanda. She seems so... bland and boring and too... emphasized? I don't know. She seems like a pretty useless character to me.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters xD
11/19/2010 c29 1sherbetsi
Yay! Already on TWA. This is a blessing i am really looking forward to :D

Sian x
11/18/2010 c29 We Used To Wait
Maybe it's just me... but I totally failed at this TWA 'signing up' process. I shall try again later.
11/18/2010 c29 dimethylmercury
Can I say *FLAILFLAILFLAIL*.

This has made my day. Seriously. (:
5/13/2010 c1 13iammisspedia
and I was hoping to read this but it's gone.

sighs.
4/16/2010 c1 JaseyxRae
I love you work so much. How you wrote so grippingly and well when you were THIRTEEN will always amaze me. I absolutely loved this story, it was my first FictionPress story and is what lured me to FictionPress at all in the first place. The quality, intensity, and creativity of your writing is just... amazing.

I hope SO badly that someday you will repost these stories, I know plagarism is devestating, and I respect your decision. But I selfishly hope that someday you just... put them back up! :( Or put them on another site your more comfortable with? Perhaps a livejournal with privacy settings? I doubt it highly, but if you ever feel like emailing me your stories so i can read them I'd PM my address to you and I'd love you even more than I do now, haha! (I would never plagarize. But I don't really think you'd ever email them to anyone anyway. Just trying anything to read your work again...)

And if you ever get published, which you WILL if you ever try to because your writing is beyond amazing, I really can't accurately describe it with words, then PLEASE tell us on FictionPress. I'd rush out and buy 20 copies and force everyone I know to read them (and keep like ten for myself, ha), because everyone deserves to read your absolutely amazing writing! I'm really not kidding, I would buy it for sure and turn all my friends into major fans as well!

PLEASE RECONSIDER. Another site? Repost them? Sell them? ANYTHING! Please!
3/30/2010 c29 Sara Ivy Wolf
umm im a little confused about the plot...um im not saying its bad or anything i think its really good but i realy dont understand the plot of the story
3/10/2010 c1 1Aarosha
The only good het horror I've come across...

And it's removed.

My face was more or less similar to this: T_T and D=':

I understand why you'd do it, and I respect that choice.

It is pretty damn infuriating when people have no mind of their own to create their own bloody stories.

*sigh*

I really hope you get your revenge.

And get a publishing gig.

=3
2/12/2010 c1 1StoryTeller1993
I am truly DEVISTATED that you had to remove your story. The Contract, was by far my favorite story on fictionpress, I just recently re-found your story to read it again and it was gone. I've been reading short stories on this web site for over two years and none can compair to your stories, I can remeber staying up till one in the morning reading your chapters and I REALLY hope that one day you could re-post your story or maybe post it on another web site that you would feel more comfortable with. Please.
2/1/2010 c3 4Twitdit
WHAT THE HECK? Come on man! i got REALLY into this story! It was so frickin AWESOME! And now you're just gonna leave me hangin? :'( I hope you put the rest of the story back up at some point because i REALLY want to find out what happens!
12/22/2009 c1 1AnimeNekoPrincess
i love love love your stories, i wish there was some way i could read this story again it was my favorite of all the stories i found on this site... i hope you do get the chance to publish this along with the sequal, at the least...
10/23/2009 c2 Trishcbury
kind of depressing, but i like it.
10/16/2009 c16 SK
Aww... this just really sucks. All (and I mean ALL) of my favourite stories have been taken down from this site and I've been a reader for over 3 years now. This was actually the first story that I read too. I really do hope I'll find some of them published one day. Good luck with getting this published!
8/14/2009 c1 Arisa
This story brought me to tears because it reminded me when I was tormented by a boy everyday at school. I'm completley awed.

You made it seem so real that for a moment I imagined myself as Kat. She's strong and everything I want to be.

Thank you.