for Fierce Love

5/1/2007 c3 wilko4523
lol galatea's a bitch and a slut, wouldn't mind being one of her guards though if thats all she wears all the time lol
5/1/2007 c2 wilko4523
wow this is really gd, it made me really horny though lol,

moving on now

if you like R&R me, or email me

hugz wilko
12/4/2006 c12 dunkleelf
you can't just leave it! please continue! I love it
6/17/2006 c12 5VelvetRopes
Hey there. Please please post the next chapter. Not fair leaving me hanging like this. I'm dying here of curiosity.
2/25/2006 c1 TGB
Holy crap. Work on your spacing
12/4/2005 c1 9DragonSapphire
Ha ha! I'm FINALLY reading it over (again) so now you can stop harassing me. _
11/21/2005 c2 tianna
okay this is a bit jerky but interesting. im quite interested in finding out just what the elves of your universe are capable of. magicks? hmm, wizard elfs what a novel approach.
11/17/2005 c1 sarahsbrat2
there is a lot going on in this first chapter. much more than i think needs to happen. it looks to me as though adrien is going to be quite belligerant with his new *master* and if this is the case the first spanking should have been the divining factor for his future behaviour. all in all it was thought out very well and has great potential.i will move on to chpater two tomorrow.
10/30/2005 c12 8miss whoever
hmm interesting lol always the suspence you play it well
10/14/2005 c10 2Mytheos
Do Continue
9/26/2005 c10 25Esquirella
Very cool story. I like how the king gets his!
2/7/2005 c1 Mirima89
I loved your work, Although i think it would be easier to read if you put it more paragraphs. All i all it was good.Litheral
7/30/2004 c1 Kyoyk
I really do like your story and I hope that you do update soon!
6/16/2004 c1 Aisha
Are you ever going to update? I figured that you never updated because people didn't review. I for one liked your story, I was just too damned lazy to review before. So...are you ever going to update?
29 « Prev Page 1 2