for The Last Lament

5/25/2004 c3 5Chelsea Plum
Hey missy...you keep updating like this and I keep leaving you reviews...you're gonna beat me! Stop updating! lol j/k
This is definitely getting interesting...and it sounds a little too farmiliar for comfort...but yea. Kudos to the people with powers... :-D
I know things might be rough for you right now, but just remember I'm here if you need to talk...even if you don't want to talk(i'll talk anyway)..it's better if you tell someone..so they can share the "burden" too. Believe me...I'm holding a lot right now lol
Anyway...you know how it goes.. Update soon!
Love ya!
Chelsea xoxo
5/24/2004 c3 87EchoesOfReason
YAY Sammerz I'm really starting to LUB this story a lots! =D It's quite interesting with the ghosts and the powers and the SHOM! Sorry again with the taking so long of the reading but lol school and what not eh! But I love this...hm wonder what Dante looks like *teehee* okay I'll stop. Take care, great job, and good luck!
Love,
a.twisted.soul
5/24/2004 c2 5Chelsea Plum
it just gets weirder and weirder..lol
update!
Love yas!
Chelsea
5/24/2004 c1 Chelsea Plum
niftiness! lol update soon!
Love ya!
Chelsea
5/24/2004 c3 26Ares1020
If skating by her house is so bad maybe he should find another way to get to mikes. But you know whatever. I like the story so far, keep going
5/22/2004 c2 Ares1020
That’s really really wierd. I had an idea a couple nights ago about a kid who was discovering he had “powers” and he would always hear the phone ring then pick it up and no one would be there. And then later he’d figure out that he was predicting he’d get a phone call and just picking up before the call could go through. I kid you not I was going to write a story about it but then i realized i had to write my other story and didn’t have the time. Anyway I like this story but I want to know less about who the girl is and more about why dante has powers in the first place. Im sure youll get to it but im just impatient. Anyway I really should get crackin on my story. I miss talkin to you so this’ll hafta do. Bye.
5/21/2004 c2 evilcleo
who is 'they'?
5/21/2004 c1 87EchoesOfReason
Aww Sama's trying to get rid of her Writer's block with a new story, which is pretty interesting by the way. Unfortunately my computer froze AGAIN so I'll leave as long a review as I can. This is quite interesting for the first chapter and I'm sorry I didn't get to read it earlier. I'll be sure to keep in touch just like you so faithfully do for my stuff, which I am extremely grateful for. Thanks a lot, good luck with the writer's block and yeah lol have fun with this one. Great job, take care, and good luck!
Love,