for Pause in Immortality

11/29/2013 c1 WorstDecision
My eyes would pop and my gnashing teeth would crack, yet I would never be able to decipher the meaning of this poem. I always thought of that silly poem I read in grade five about a spilling milk or pizza something. Apparently, my english teacher tried to understand it's meaning and explaining it to the students in her point of view, but her comment of it made me want to laugh and crack at her face. I can just see the image of my teacher trying to decipher this and jumping off a cliff while pulling her hair in frustration. From the bits and pieces though, is this about you trying to get off the chains of time for they go so quickly when you don't want it to yet goes so slowly when you just want everything to end right away? Sorry, I'm a little bit dumb. But the conclusion is, I know for sure: This is Awesomeness. :D
7/4/2013 c1 66AlysonSerenaStone
Wow! That was really good!
4/3/2013 c1 Dominique Diane
I have one word: deep. Good one, yes.
Regards,
Diane.
1/4/2013 c1 8affableFacade
Having trouble sleeping at night? If I can read metaphors correctly, it seems that either you cannot sleep, or you are jealous of the independence of Time, which I have experienced frequently. Of course, maybe I'm thinking about it too hard, and you are simply annoyed by the ticking of clocks. Either way, I think this poem is rather intriguing, and wish I knew more about it; but sadly, interpretation is all the fun in reading poems, seeing as how there can be any number of interpretations. I have read your other stories and think you are quite the writer in the complexity of your plots and the omniscience of the character's minds, plus the fact that your writing is very relatable. There is great talent in you, that's for certain, and I am in great anticipation of seeing more of your work in the future.
Until then,
Constance Contraire
5/26/2011 c1 1Melting dew
thats a very good poem. your wish to stay free of passing time and freeze as you are in that instant is gripping..!
5/13/2011 c1 blackire
I didnt understand the meaning of your poem.
3/30/2010 c1 3Serendipity Ellis
This is an interesting poem! I enjoyed it very much. I like your style in writing. It caught my attention, especially the title, very creative.

Good job! I hope to read more of your stories and especially your constructive poems =)

Keep on writing!

Serendipity Ellis~
9/21/2008 c1 12caged.girl
Great piece, I liked the oposites you used in the beginning. But, correct me if I'm wrong, it seems like it's about insomnia, though I'm not that good with poetry metaphors. Anyway, I liked it's rhythm and the way it goes. Wonderful work.
11/16/2007 c1 20Twilight Starr
Great poem. Good luck with poetry and life. Have a wonderful day.

~Twilight Starr~
8/19/2006 c1 15greenGalilee
I love this poem! You have quite a nice flow going, but you break it once or twice with the word choice. Although it seems to work quite nicely, as if you meant it to be like that. It's great.
7/22/2006 c1 kayttea
hmm... this is an interesting poem. I like the way you wrote it.

okok I admit it, I only read this to tell you to update Unfinished Business!I sorry.

I do like the way this poem is written tho...^.^
7/19/2006 c1 3BeachButterfly
I really like this. I'm a big fan of poetry in general. But wouldn't a more fitting title be Pause in Mortality?
1/25/2006 c1 1aquaclarinetist
I love all you stories and poems and stuff! they're all so good. Keep it up!
1/9/2006 c1 4Lady Katreina
Woh! This is one of the best poems I've ever read. Woh.
12/19/2005 c1 183writerforever
A wonderul poem. I love the title :).
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »