for Haunted

3/10/2012 c6 Elphie
The story is great but ELPHIE IS NOT EVIL!Shes the greatest woman and character ever.
10/2/2009 c1 Chronicles
AWESOME!
6/6/2009 c1 6Just-Unlucky
Hey i hope you don't mind me adding this to my C2, but i was reading this the other day and i just fell in love with it.
4/23/2009 c24 nyurla
fwee~ love it love it love it! *clingsnuggle* i cried. TxT
2/6/2009 c24 hoptart
Woah...this story is really good. At first I thought that this was going to be like all the other Beauty and the Beast stories (same old straightforward plot with variations of the characters), but this was way better than those. There were actually twists and turns in the plot (shock horror) and originality.

cat
2/17/2008 c24 1artificial destiny
sighh*

great ending. sad and happy and... AHH great story
2/17/2008 c9 artificial destiny
LOL. love it!
7/15/2007 c21 CrimsonSentry
Link screamed! Lol, that's funny.

Anyway at times the story does get kind of confusing, but as i read onwards, i get what your going on about. I don't know if that's the effect you wanted on your readers but.

If it isn't let me know and i'll go back and find them.
7/14/2007 c7 CrimsonSentry
I;m confused. Where are they when they see that painting? And whose Mike? He's not related to her is he?
7/14/2007 c6 CrimsonSentry
I dont't know what to think. I really did think he was gonna turn into some beast. Oh well.

Your a very good writer by the way. You have a funny way with words.
7/14/2007 c4 CrimsonSentry
Oh, so cute! But since this ismeant to be a horror story, i don't think its gonna stay cute for long.
7/14/2007 c3 CrimsonSentry
Arghh! Where do you get you idea's from ? Where eva they com efrom , there totally cool:)
7/14/2007 c1 CrimsonSentry
Wow. Love the intro. Creepy.
6/24/2007 c24 toxic-noodle725
that was a very creative version of the fairy tale. really it was. i was impressed.
7/19/2006 c5 Vanessa atalanta
Wow! I love this. It would be perfect if it wasn't for my cat, who keeps insisting on licking my face, her breath isn't all that fetching.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »