for Vampiric Power That None Should Possess

11/9/2004 c3 Adrie
Umm.. Nice, and interesting. But I prefer some of your other ones.. they have more emotion in them, and i like that. however, arguably one of the most well written one. keep up the good work! and why is Alec all cold? =( it makes me sad. but i guess you're trying to build up on Nashwa's loneliness and confusion, having no friend but her master.
8/1/2004 c3 46Sworn Destiny
Another fantastic chapter! This is definitely one of the better quality stories I've read.
X.x; Alec's scary w/ his "tough love"..
8/1/2004 c2 Sworn Destiny
Great chapter! I love the originality of it and how it's not like other worn-out vampire stories. Very descriptive-I love your writing style.
6/3/2004 c3 7Valkyrie
Great chapter. Alec does seem to be dishing out tough love in cold servings but it makes a cool story so i'm not gonna complain.
6/2/2004 c3 22slave to the voices
Another good chapter, I only found one error; when Nashwa meets the teen boy "...wanted to (go to) bed with him?" The description is good, the dialogue great. Nice work, keep writing.
5/31/2004 c2 Shannon
keep writing... this is one of the best this's i've read in a while
5/31/2004 c2 14Mavin
Very original, and different. I like your style of writing. And you can do dialogue, which is something I have trouble with. Write some more!
5/31/2004 c2 22slave to the voices
You've surprised me with the originality of this chapter. I noticed a couple more errors (probably typing slower than your brain is working, happens to me all the time), but other than that, this was well written and perfectly descriptive. The plot is moving along nicely. Great job, keep writing.
5/31/2004 c2 7Valkyrie
Go Nashwa! I hope you update soon because this was one great chapter! I really liked what Nashwa did to the coven leader, that just went beyond cool ^^
5/30/2004 c1 22slave to the voices
I feel that the vampire/vampire hunter topic is tired, worn out, and done to death. I will keep reading this story because I liked the summary, it sounds like you have a fresh idea and I can't wait to read more. I noticed a single minor error; 3rd paragraph "but in 'all' actuallity". Great job, keep writing.
5/30/2004 c1 46Sworn Destiny
Wow.. awesome way to start off the story. Update soon.