for Scratches

8/3/2011 c1 93itsthebeatingofhishideousheart
I enjoyed it because I have read a lot of books on urban legends and have based a lot of my own work on them. I have read many versions of Bloody Mary but I've never really seen a back story for her. It was well written and enjoyable to read, it wasn't rushed or too quick at the end and just my kind of story. Hope this is useful to you x
3/17/2009 c1 Athena-Persephone
First of all I have to say this is a very well-thought out story. Nice detail and imagery. Sick, but fantastic.

Secondly, I have to say that when I was younger I did "play" this Bloody Mary game, the results - nothing. Absolutely nothing happened. This "game" is based off a historical figure that quickly turned into myth. And that's all it really is, just myth. It has not actual proof behind it. And the only reason I played this game with friends, was of pure curiosity. I honestly wanted to see if there was perhaps some shred of truth to what people claimed to happen. And there wasn't. Enough said on this one.
9/19/2004 c1 2Ixion Goddess
After a long...long battle with computer issues I can *finally* read this stunning peice of horror fiction! And I have to say you did not let me down! Ive actually come back to this around 6 times, but never been able to finish until today...
This is so amazing, personally I think it is your best work yet. Its so depressing Dante could have lived, but made a very wrong choice...one of the most desturbing scenes for me was at the begining with Mary cutting up her own face...*eye twitch*, and overall your grotesqe detail of... everything...*looks longingly for a toilet* ^_^
On a last note, perhaps the most disturbing thing of all is that this is based on a true story of your life... O_O! Scratches on the mirror? Scary, scary...
(Yet again I leave this uber long review! ugh! oh well, you deserve it ^_^)
With much love and inspiration my old friend!
- Ixion Goddess (Danielle)
6/7/2004 c1 Avory
*lets out a deep breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding* You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, not to mention tying my stomach in knots paragraph by paragraph. This is incredibly detailed. Stunningly authentic. An effortless literary transport to another time and place. You've made me literally sick to my stomach - stellar achievement! I am appalled and enthralled by whatever demented mind this was born from! And, now, I doubt that I will ever again tempt Bloody Mary with half-hearted chants in the darkness. Keep up the good work! This was absolutely stunning!