for The Three Powers

7/29/2004 c5 mrningglry
MY GOD!
Why didn't you tell me earlier about this story? (Okay, so there wasn't really a way you could've, but still.)
One thing I reaaly loved were the names! (haha, I know I'm a dork!) I said them out loud too, because they were so unique and orignal...=)
The plot is unbelievable- can't believe you created such a plot! Sweets to you for having a loada' things unique. I liked that. =D
Plus, there were some hot guys in there...hehe. Ranara's one of my favorites. Her and Damaros! I also liked the outfits in there- I might go ahead and try to draw them... hey, that might be fun... Anyway, wonderful work, can't wait til you update! =)
7/28/2004 c5 5elasandra
Please Update soon! Can't wait to see more of your writing!
7/28/2004 c5 3spikedmango
Oh my God! That was the best chapter yet! That was absolutely one of the single most amazing things I have ever read! And I'm not exagerating! That was mind-blowing! The scene with Ranara and Damaros and Willon at the beginning I absolutely loved, that was great. And the fight scene was one of the best I'd ever read - I was on the edge of my seat, and when Ranara slapped Damaros I gasped, and I yelped when she got hit over the head! The scene was amazing, not many people can write good fight scenes, but that was just incredible! Plus, it was long, which was great. After waiting all this time it would've been awful to be teased with a short chapter. In short? Loved it, loved it, loved it. Absolutely amazing. Definitely worth the wait. I am so glad that I'm reading this story! ^_^ Update soon, please!
6/20/2004 c4 spikedmango
i knew there was a vampire! (of course i don't know right now if i know the vampire's identity but at least there is one and i don't look like a complete fool, haha) and oh that gem thing explained a whole lot! the spells in this chapter were absolutely awesome, go you! ;) (oh and if you want italics and such, you don't have to use html, you can just italicize the words while you're writing and save it as an HTML document, and upload the HTML document)
6/15/2004 c3 81TwystedFate
.. wow. I love everything you've written, but particularly this one! You've really captured my interest, you know, with all this. Plus, I love vampire stories! (though I've only got one of my own up here ..) Keep it up! :D
6/11/2004 c3 3spikedmango
ek yay Damaros! and yay Lorenda for being brillant and coming up with an idea! haha when Damaros ran after that bird i cackled, it was really funny. good job ;)
6/11/2004 c2 spikedmango
how likely is it that those two brothers would recieve seperate invitations to the same location? *twilight zone music* something is afoot! (as suggested by the shadow, haha) i like this story. and my vampire radar went off as soon as damaros appeared but i'm attempting not to jump to conclusions yet...
6/11/2004 c1 spikedmango
:) i like lorenda best! and maris! it's a tie... i can't choose... lorenda has awesome amazing mage powers and an advanced vocabulary, but maris is a cute wolf!
128 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9