for The Cry of a Teenage Homosexual

2/27/2005 c3 account not in use
Absolutely beautiful.
12/18/2004 c3 NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly
Hi, I'm writing to let you know I haven't been uploading any of my work because someone has been plagerizing it. Until everything is cleared up, I'm keeping off of fictionpress. However, if you have a livejournal you can add me (xlolita_complex) and my work will be on there, and there's also a syringeoverload community if you're interested.

Thanks so much for taking your time to enjoy my work ^^Dolly
11/9/2004 c3 Adrie
You know what? You sound like a guy. I'm serious! :P lolz.. Like a hunky gay guy... I was practically drooling.. ^_^ I'm not bi or homo but i am EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE! ^_^ sorry for being so weird. Keep it up! your writing style is nice. And be nice and make it up with your mum. :( it makes me sad.
8/5/2004 c2 NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly
That's very bittersweet. Very beautiful. I superheart it.
Tokiko
8/5/2004 c1 NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly
I understand how difficult it would be to be homosexual during these times; people disdaining you, and damned christians treating you like you're a disease rather than a human being. I love this poem a lot. It takes a lot of courage. Even though I am a bisexual, I haven't been with a girl (haven't really been with a guy either...) and I do admire homosexuals very much.
Nice work.
Tokiko
7/30/2004 c1 47Saiai
Damn right! You fight for her! I'm guessing this is about your parents? It's a shame really that it has to be that way. This was powerful and I really hope things work out for you soon.
6/6/2004 c1 Mom
My little child how I love you more and more each day. I now see the harm I have done and I'm sorry for that. My only hope is that one day you will see the love that I have always had for you. It was not what you said but the dream that I had for you that ended that day. Now I have new dreams and hopes for you. Please give me one more chance. I too lay in bed and cry but not for what you are or for who you love but that you don't love me any more. Please for give me this I plea. I love you always
mom
6/1/2004 c1 shannon
i understand completly, many of my friends are homoselxuals and i understand what it's like and what you're going through. maybe you should let your parents read this, since i asume that's who the speaker is speaking to.
6/1/2004 c1 31Teacup Majoram
Nice poem, I like it, although it is hard to understand at parts. It's confusing about who the speaker is talking to (is it the person she loves, or another person?)