for No TitleYET!

7/15/2004 c12 2Noelle Mary
LOL! Poor Haru. Go save your love, you poor little idiot! Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to say that out loud? ^_~
7/15/2004 c11 Noelle Mary
*giggle* Oh, the cuteness.
7/15/2004 c10 Noelle Mary
Sakura and Haru, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-ek! *is chased off the screen by a still pissed Anubis*
Um, on to the next chapter! O.o; *keeps running*
7/15/2004 c9 Noelle Mary
Aww, poor Anubis. *chuckle* You're a low accuracy summon!
Anubis: I'll show you low accuracy! *roars and spits fire*
Kyo: Ep! *runs away to the next chapter, her fannie ablaze*
7/15/2004 c8 Kyonae
Hehe, poor thieves. ^_^ Watch out for the duck!
7/15/2004 c7 Kyonae
Yes! the DUCK STRIKES AGAIN! *deep breath* Okay...next chapter...
7/15/2004 c6 Kyonae
This is my fave chapter yet. REVENGE OF THE SQUIRREL! *deep breath* And Sakura summoned my fave ancient god, muaha. And do I smell romance in the air? Woo hoo! Here I am, sitting here rambling, when I could be reading more! *bolts off*
7/15/2004 c5 Kyonae
Ooh...this is getting exciting. And of course, His Holiness the Duck played an important part as well. XD Going to the next chapter!
7/15/2004 c4 Kyonae
Hm...I am sensing a pattern of greatness here. ^_^ Not much in the way of detail, but I definitely see this as a manga like you said in the author's note. It's still an interesting read. Onward! *goes to the next chapter*
7/15/2004 c3 Kyonae
If there is one thng I like more than squirrels, it is squirrels attacking people in broad daylight on their way to school. It just brings a sentimental tear to your eye..*sniffle*
Onward, men! *drives her army of ducks to go and read the next chapter*
7/15/2004 c2 Kyonae
Hee, good start. It kinda has a mix between originality and Final Fantasy 8. *giggle* I shall leave a review for every chapter! Muaha!
7/13/2004 c17 Gin Uyoku Kou
-.- Bleh, too lazy to log in. lol
anyhow, cool story! I really like it. Update son~~! XD
7/9/2004 c2 1Jet-sama
I love it. It reminds me a lot of Fire Emblem. Great job so far.
7/8/2004 c3 RaHo
i've only read a few chapters, but i could tell that it's a great story. hee~! XD
7/8/2004 c1 SeventhBell Astarael
This is a very good story i think its funny keep writing
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »