for No TitleYET!

7/6/2004 c15 17Cattails
This is excellent! I love how the plot keeps thickening, then thinning, then thickening again! It really keeps you on edge! Can't wait for the next update! Tata!
7/5/2004 c2 16amethystdawn
Weird school. But that makes the story a whole lot more interesting! ^_^ Anyway, it's great. I can't read the next chappie at the moment I'm on a break at the moment, and then off to tutor. But you're going down my fav list!
P.S Thanks for the rview! Oh, and Chapter 2 is up. Hope you like it.
6/13/2004 c11 Nicole Thomas
got a bit confusing a parts, but it has a decent plot...i loved the squirle and duck parts, they were funny.
6/11/2004 c10 Kalt
Sorry I didn't review for the othe chapters by the way. I've been reading them though. What kinda of a quad is it? at my school, it's outside so it wouldn't make sense if it was like that. After the part where Haru says it doesn't matter, who starts the conversation in the beginning? and then after? It would help to write who said what more...but then that's my opinion.
So...what movie? =D
6/11/2004 c9 Kalt
well...it's very interesting. =P
secret organization? Anyways...i like it.
6/8/2004 c7 7Li'ain
Yey the duck came back!
6/8/2004 c6 Li'ain
This chapter was good but a little more description would have made it a bit better. Wahoo Go Sakura.
~May the duck of light beat the squirrel of darkness.
6/8/2004 c5 Li'ain
Li'ain-Again a little short and of course everying one knows about the holy duck who saved our beloved King and Queen all those years ago. Ok so i liked the bit about the duck it was a nice touch. You've got a kinda humourous style I love to read. Any way onto the next chappie.
6/8/2004 c4 Li'ain
Li'ain-Ohh I like this. Sorry I haven't been reading in a while. Had exams and stuff. Still love this story but the chapters are a little short.
Anyone who knows Li'ain- You can talk!
Li'ain-Shuddup. I can write longer chapters but I like reading them.
6/4/2004 c2 Li'ain
a little more explination would be helpful. i love the idea.
6/3/2004 c2 MC-Griever
Reading this has assisted me in enjoying myself during school hours. :D
6/2/2004 c2 7megume
well its ragnarok-inspired that is obvious
6/1/2004 c2 15YuliaVolkovaROX
Hmm... Hotaru? Is someone a BS-SMS fan? That's Sailor Moon for those of you who haven't heard of the REAL name. And... Sakura? Okay, sure, there's loads of animes/mangas that use that, but since I'm fresh from reading Naruto at ShonenJump... And the 'Summoner' thing reminds me of Final Fantasy X.
If you are going to use the -chan, -san, -kun, etc. suffixes, use the '-', like Kazuo-chan.
Also, first paragraph would flow better if it were:
The girl skipped happily across the quad of school, her black hair flying behind her. She had just passed her summoning exam, and was now a grade B summoner. She was at Pontera's finest academy, although the fact that it was it's _only_ academy didn't help. She skipped (try using a different word) to the lunch line, where she encountered a boy, dressed all in black.
Another reason why you need a beta reader. And a grammar checker.
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3