for Of Immortals and Demons

11/30/2004 c26 11Cloud Burst
sweet chapter ^^ they've finally found each other ^^
11/27/2004 c28 DeathSwords
(Didn't bother loging in.) This was a great story! I really enjoyed it and it kept me hooked untill the very end. :D Nice job. A sure best seller(LOL) I think it would be great if you could get it published! Keep writing and GOOD LUCK!
11/26/2004 c28 12Stormie Greye
XD! GREAT ENDING! Aeolyn and Mikhail united and together forever. *smiles* I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this story because it's just too amazing to put into words. This is the kind of story-it's certianly long enough-that would be GREAT as a movie. You're a person with an enormous amount of talent in the field of writing and "fated" to become a famous author! LOL! No really, I can see that happening. I'd be the first to buy whatever book(s) you ever publish if that's what you decide. ^.^
11/26/2004 c27 Stormie Greye
*blinks* Oh dear, you almost made me cry! This was a wonderful chapter, filled with both sad and good moments. Aww, Raelin died...that's sad...
11/24/2004 c28 Laura Barton
Aw, the end? Oh well, it was a great story ^-^ The ending was unexpected for me because I probably would have left it so that they never saw each other again and they just went on in life had I been the one writing it. But that's just because I have this strange addiction to sad endings ^-^' Like I said, great story
11/23/2004 c26 Stormie Greye
Oh, nice chapter ending. Ah, I see the story has finally ended. Wow...this is one long story. And a very excellent one at that! I've been busy; don't you just hate that? Anyways, I have two chapters to catch up on. That's not too bad. ^^' This story is getting realy good. I can't wait to read the ending. I'm sure I'll be satisfied with the ending! XD
11/23/2004 c28 kungfu kitty
this story is great! it's just like a novel. i loved it! especially how you did the ending! awesome job!
11/22/2004 c28 36Silentwriter9
YES! :does happy dance:

im so glad that Aeolyn and Mikhail were able to be together. and i am really glad that you didn't end with that last chapter =D.

thank you for the review on 'Jessica' and i know she follows to quickly but i didn't know how to make her go with out knocking her out... lol

thanks again and wonderful story!

*Silent Writer*
11/22/2004 c28 elasandra
IT's finished. And such a good ending! Horray. I can't wait to see more of your writing. :D
11/22/2004 c28 empath89
aww. such a great ending. i luv it. great story. very well written.
11/21/2004 c27 elasandra
so sad...making moi cry. A happy sad though. Dont' worry. Good job! What else you got? Update soon!
11/20/2004 c27 empath89
wow. very powerful. is that the end? it can't be...but it's amazing. luved it!
11/20/2004 c27 Silentwriter9
... is this the end? i don't want it to be if it is! I loved it... there were a couple times when you made switches and it was hard to tell who was thinking what.

it was wonderful!

*Silent Writer*
11/19/2004 c1 21Lunar Ecalypso
interesting...can't wait to read more!
11/15/2004 c25 12Stormie Greye
Wow, what a long chapter. LoL. Recondus and Griff are quite the heros, no? Yay, Mikail finally found Aeolyn! But for how long before they are caught? :P *dun dun dun* LoL! Can't wait to read the next chapter! THIS IS SUCH A WOBDERFUL AND EXCITING STORY! XD! Yes...I'm very hyper at the moment...*smiles innocently*
128 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »