for Of Immortals and Demons

10/16/2004 c22 12Stormie Greye
Oh, Mikhail is so close to Aeolyn! Yay! I still cannot believe Hiero. He is indeed the classic villian. The bastard. I hope Aeolyn kills him. ^_^ Well this was certainly a quick update! I'm so happy. :) *sigh* I finally finshed my chapter, it's about time. LoL. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
10/16/2004 c21 11Cloud Burst
wow... mikhail's problem seems to be just getting worser...
very heroic, the part where mikhail saves the nobleman's life, luv how u wrote that part =)
good ending of this chapter,
the good guys come through eventually, yay ^.^
good chapter, looks like mikhail's on his way to save aeolyn (yay!), i'll read the next chapter soon! =)
10/9/2004 c21 12Stormie Greye
Nice long chapter. I'm still feeling sorry for Mikhail. Are his wings going to grow back to full health? I certainly hope so. It's nice that you're able to post such long and well written chapters about once every month or so. For me, homework is just too heavy. *sigh* But I hope to have my second chapter posted soon. I hope. Anyways, excellent chapter! Can't wait to read the next! ^_^
10/8/2004 c21 empath89
sry i didn't review earlier. i was sick and couldn't concentrate on anything. another beautiful chapter. i love it. update soon.
10/8/2004 c20 11Cloud Burst
good chapter, nice twist! u convey both aeolyn's and mikhail's emotions very very well =)
10/5/2004 c21 elasandra
YAY YOU UPDATED! *HUGGLES* ok. Good, good, love griff. Cute kid.
9/29/2004 c20 1speckled-utopia
Hey, great chapter!I love the development between Raelin and Aeolyn. And Lucie! Who would have thought!
Well keep updating! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
9/26/2004 c20 12Stormie Greye
Wonderful chapter! Damn that Lucie; she and Hiero must DIE! LoL! Poor, poor Mikhail. And Aeolyn. I wonder what I want most, for Aeolyn to be with Raelin or Mikhail. I think it would be nice if Aeolyn & Mikhail would be together in the end. Only time will tell I suppose. LoL. Anyways, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Don't keep me waiting in suspense for too long. ^_^
9/24/2004 c20 empath89
that's really good. a twist. update soon please.
9/19/2004 c19 11Cloud Burst
ahh im gonna cryy o.o dun make aeolyn be with raelin! so wats gonna hapen to mikhail? u MUST update soon (and heh, soryr for the late review, was kinda buzy)
so ya, update!
9/12/2004 c19 5elasandra
What happens next? NO! Dont' leave us stranded on a ...*looks down* a cliff! NO! Update update!
9/12/2004 c19 12Stormie Greye
Oh, nice ending! Very suspenseful! This chapter was short, but you have such an amazing story going on that it really doesn't matter how long your chapters are! Excellent chapter! The part in the dungeons was sad. ;( I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what Hiero's going to do! ^_^
9/12/2004 c19 empath89
that's a really good chap...but you didn't review for my chapter 18...i feel unloved.
9/12/2004 c18 1speckled-utopia
O_o I love it! So interesting. I really like the love triangle. Can she have both? hehe...
Keep it up! I really wanna know what happens next! ^_^
9/5/2004 c18 1Keja Toshiro
i cought up, good story, though you often skip words in sentances... cant think of an exact point but there was one... good story tho!
128 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »