for Of Immortals and Demons

9/4/2004 c18 elasandra
Hello again. And YAY! an update! Joy, joy. This was a great chapter...lol, hard to write. I understand. But well written indeed. Keep up the great work! And have fun writing!
9/4/2004 c18 12Stormie Greye
Wow, what a chapter! With every chapter, this story seems to get more intense. I hope you update as soon as you can because I can't wait to see how the story continues. But I do understand; I have so much homework during the week that it's not funny. :(
9/4/2004 c18 11Cloud Burst
wow a very moving chapterr!
9/4/2004 c18 empath89
it's amazing. plz, update as soon as you can. i understand, i also have homework.
9/3/2004 c8 1Keja Toshiro
gnight... ill catch up morrow
9/3/2004 c17 12Stormie Greye
Aww, poor Mikhail. :( Nice ending; you sure have me in suspence! I wonder when Aeolyn and Mikhail will ever encounter each other again? Anyways, I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story is the coolest! ^_^!
9/2/2004 c17 5elasandra
I love your writing! It's wonderful! DOn't know whether to cry or not...*sniff* So beautiful. *poses self* Ok, I really think your writing is great. Please keep up the great work and update soon! Btw, if it isn't too much to ask...er...please check out this rp forum: http:/lumimaria.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi.
heh...er...excellent work!
9/1/2004 c17 11Cloud Burst
i luv how u described the process at wat happened at the pool of water, so descriptive and vivid!
por mikhail...
y is obadiah sending mikhail to lucre hold? didnt aeolyn c that it would be burnt? hm... *suspiscious eyes*
w00t, mikhail finally shunned melina!
^.^
NO his wings! his poor wings... :(
:O tell me he's not gonna die! plz :O
U HAV TO UPDATE SOON! gotta know wat happens to mikhail!
8/31/2004 c17 empath89
amazing! i luv it. can't wait for more.
8/28/2004 c16 Cloud Burst
so raelin's actually nice... hm.. nice twist
but then later in the chap, 'he hated this girl's elusiveness with all his black heart'
so is he nice inside or just like his father?
and yes u should add more viewpoints of Mikhail, he is, after all, the second main character
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
8/28/2004 c16 yvonne
yup.. it's the flashbacks that are kinda confusing me sometimes.
but the last few chapters have been great!
do continue to update
8/28/2004 c1 27Alanna Lioness
Oh... I like it! It's really good! Must read more. ^_^
-Alanna Lioness
8/28/2004 c13 11Cloud Burst
such a heartwrenching chapter! the demon raelin actually sounds kinda nice...
8/27/2004 c16 12Stormie Greye
Hey, I'm back! Sorry, I would have reviewed this chapter days ago, but unfortunately I've been consumed with homework. At this rate, I can only afford to get online on weekends. Anyways, enough about me. Great chapter! And yeah, I think you should add a little more of Mikhail. ^_~ And what's with this ending where Aoelyn throws her arms around Raelin? *wink* I would have liked to read his response. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
8/27/2004 c10 11Cloud Burst
so aeolyn has died twice? lol, luv the ending of this chap!
128 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »