for Of Immortals and Demons

8/27/2004 c9 11Cloud Burst
wowwowwow, awesome chapter!
seed of doubt... hmm... where hav i heard that before...
..voices telling her to commit suicide, lol
8/27/2004 c8 Cloud Burst
great chapter! ^.^ (u hav a few spelling mistakes dotted here and there)
8/27/2004 c6 Cloud Burst
aw, such a sweet chapter!
8/26/2004 c4 Cloud Burst
wow, good chapter!
8/25/2004 c2 Cloud Burst
o, mikhail sounds awesome, and im bettin that aeolyn and him r going to hav a realationship soon rite, rite? ah well, i'll find out soon enough ^.^
lol, aeolyn has a habit of falling into lakes :P
o winged ppl, this reminds me of the wayfarer redemption trilogy...
8/25/2004 c16 empath89
that's really cool. i like mikhail, so maybe a little more on him. i also like his friends so...i can't wait for more.
8/25/2004 c1 Cloud Burst
hey, amazing beginning u got there, i'll finish reading all ur chaps later ^.^
8/25/2004 c16 5elasandra
Should, answering your question. PLease, please update. can't wait to see more of your writing! Update soon!
8/16/2004 c15 12Stormie Greye
Ah, an update already? *dances around in joy* Great chapter. I wonder what will become of Aeolyn and her emotions; I think she still loves Mikhail. ;) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
8/16/2004 c14 Stormie Greye
Yay, I've finally caught up to all the chapters! I would have reviewed sooner, but I dunno if there was a problem with fictionpress or if it was just me, but it didn't let me get on for two nights. Anyways, I hope to see an update soon! ^_^
8/16/2004 c14 empath89
that's really, really good. plz, update soon.
8/14/2004 c12 Stormie Greye
Oh, plot twist! Poor Mikhail & Aeolyn, bad bad bad Melina! Did I ever mention that this story is extremely long to read from chapter one until this chapter? LoL. ;) But it's worth every minute of my time, such a great story.
8/14/2004 c8 Stormie Greye
Aw, now this ending is really cute and sweet! *can't help but smile* There is something that I've been wondering though. If everyone in Eldyn and all the Immortals have a fair hair, I wonder how come Mikhail is seems to be the only one who has raven hair?
8/13/2004 c6 Stormie Greye
This is one of my favorite chapters of 1-6. I smiled reading the whole chapter and the ending I thought was sweet. Aeolyn and Mikhail, to me, make a perfect couple, and I hope to find out in the other chapters if they do. ^_^
8/13/2004 c5 Stormie Greye
As I read more of this story, I get more and more interested to learn more about Aeolyn and also her connection with Mikhail. I'm also wondering if there are two Mikhails, one with wings and one without. I'm sure I'll find out in later chapters, right? LoL. I can't help but love this story! ^_~
And thank you so much for your reviews on my story. I'm currently working on a fantasy story that I hope to have posted before I start school again so it will take me a while to have chapter 3 posted.
128 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »