for Addiction

7/2/2004 c1 13Artificial Refuge
This is...ugh! again I have no words! This is so frustrating! It's good, though the whole dead-animal-thing kind of...sh...shocked (?) me. I hate writing reviews. I mean, this is way better than anything I'VE written, but that probably isn't much in the way of a compliment. I'm so tired. Sorry about this shitty review! I promise I'll come back and review again when I feel better. :)
6/8/2004 c1 2the world woke up without me
I like it a lot. It remidns me of that Hamster thing on Joe Cartoon. You know, where you stick the cartoon Hamster in the microwave adn turn it up until it explodes. Nasty stuff. I'm addicted to cigarettes... wich sucks. I think i might die becasue of it, which also sucks. And I guess that I'd be even more addicted if i had a pal that exploded animals in the microwave, or killed them and kept them under the stairs. Yep, that'd suck ass.
Anyway, I like this story... there's a black humour thing which is pretty cool indeed. Keep it up.
6/6/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Morbid- This was pretty humorous. Something new to your line of works. Decent POV.
6/3/2004 c1 geekremix
I. Love. This. Story.
lol. especially the 'inner voice' that he keeps arguing with - it makes the story much more realistic and - in a twisted way - pretty funny. That last part could just be me though.
ok, and this next question has nothing to do with ur story, but I'm curious - do you live anywhere near duchess county? cuz i used to live there, and it'd be - uh - cool? if u lived there. ok, maybe it wouldnt, because duchess county is pretty boring, but i was curious. lol. curiousity made the kitty cat go POP in the microwave.