for Blackwater Academy

12/5/2014 c3 DarBleC
This is a great start to a beautiful story. I wanted to see more of Onyx and Elm, but oh well. It doesn't seem like this will ever be finished.
3/5/2013 c3 NeekWayScribble
Amazing. Will you ever finish it?
1/24/2013 c3 Guest
Ahhh why haven't you update in sooo long? I love this story, the relationships are already super intense:) It is a little confusing. . . I thought Lua was with the "puppy" but I'll figure it out:) Please write more!
5/8/2011 c3 6Feeshes
Ou my gash, you should post more! And bring back Shade and Blaze and... I forgot his name... I feel bad... Anyway! Those three and Elm are my favoritest! XD I'd love to help you with anything you need, if you'd like.
4/7/2011 c3 3TheAtrophyOfDarkness
So cool. I like Shade a lot, go back to him!

This story has a lot of promise, I hope you continue it soon. There is a lot of character jumping around as you introduce people, though, but I'm sure that'll settle down once we know everyone. :D
12/15/2010 c3 1TheMadButterfly
Ooh! I am like hoping to get see a new chapter real soon! please! for christmas! ^_^ .
12/4/2010 c3 Ladite
I hope you'll update soon. This sounds interesting and I would love to read more. Especially about Elm and Onyx... I really hope they end up together in some point of this story ;)

Keep up the good work!

xx
11/25/2010 c3 Jaded Devil
Oh very nice chapter! :) Is it wrong that I want Onyx and Elm to end up together, despite the history of drow slavery?
11/20/2010 c3 Rustaam
All of your characters have such unique personalities that I don't confuse them like I do in a lot of stories. I hope that you don't take four more years to update again.
11/15/2010 c3 2Ominous Rain
lost but smut is good:)
11/9/2010 c2 MysticLilyGarden
I meant SOON. Not son... but even if I did it would be with lots of affection. xx
11/9/2010 c3 MysticLilyGarden
Why do I always love your angsty pairings? This story is so amazing so far. I kind of remember the other one and I can say with confidence this is so much better. I want to see LOTS more Onyx and Elm... and lots of Flint and Shade. Hope you update son. xx
11/8/2010 c3 1DRAGONFIRE04
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.
11/8/2010 c3 larkkb
Please write more! XD
11/8/2010 c3 4SucculentAmbush
Hawt. I dig it. :) I want to see more interactions between races who hate each other. ;) Can't wait for more.
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »