for Eternal Damnation

3/19/2008 c1 thornexofxroses
yea. I feel like that a lot. I mean esp after what i did 2 marissa. it's easy to lie, and so much ahrder to tell the truth. XD
3/7/2005 c1 Destiny Kalince
Wow I know you have said bad wornds but it's still wierd to see it in your work. hm well I'm going to look at more. You rock ^_^
3/7/2005 c1 Catheirne
I wish I could be an Angel.. but Natalie says I can't. She says only males can be Angels. Its sad that liars like you think you can be angels.. But I guess I know that you are a liar now so I won't type anything secretive in here ... Good poem though!
10/21/2004 c1 185decayedmatter
it's good. it really is. but, the word the curses make it less effective, you know? it kinda draws the whole point away. it's like you shift from one era to another era. like shifting from format to informal. but the poem's really good in fairness. it has powerful emotions.
6/21/2004 c1 zeniade
you have deep thoughts and feeling hidden inside of you. you need to tell who ever is hurting you that they are hurting you. god will never punish you only satan. god only gives you choices you make the decision but really the decision is already made.