for Without Me

11/25/2007 c1 21Any1there4me
This poem is exceptional...did you write this from a personal experience?

Jenn
7/14/2007 c1 42Baobei.13
This is so deep. Great work and I love the thoughts I see inbetween the lines.
9/11/2005 c1 38CarpeDiem28
I like this poem even more. It is so good. Simple words explain the "unsimple feelings"
4/17/2005 c1 116loversdream17
great job i think it is one of your best if not your best keep up the good work. Love Always and Forever
12/29/2004 c1 858Anna178
This is very good, beautiful. You're very talented, keeps it up.ANNA
10/30/2004 c1 35ForgottenLover
wow... keep up the excellent work!
8/4/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
very prettyful! i like ur style its wonderfullu unique! x
much love x
please review some of my stuff! x:)
8/2/2004 c1 81nesy
A really beautiful poem, I can relate to this. I loved it.
7/24/2004 c1 16ShorelineWind
Interesting style of poetry. :) Sometimes it sounded like you had carefully formed meters and other times it sounded like unformed freeverse.
I like it! (More because this touches the center of my life. I know how love can be sometimes.)
Great job and keep writing,
ShorelineWind
6/22/2004 c1 25BrokenLover
wow. That's really deep! awesome poem! I love it. I can actually relate. I know it's hard for a person to leave another but ofcourse you only think for the best.
~Anna~
6/9/2004 c1 WakeRobin
Sweet poem. I like it!
6/9/2004 c1 Stephen Fierce Publications
I'm not big on love poems, but that wasn't bad.
P.S Can you review my poem called "With Love Comes Guilt"?
6/9/2004 c1 Unchained Soul
I know EXACTLY how this feels... I've been feeling like this about someone for about a month now, then last night I realized I couldn't leave cuz love is worth it. It's true, it's common to mistake lust for love, but it's also easy to mistake love for lust. Don't kid yourself, if love is there it's there, and the blindness, confusion, and distraction is worth it. Neways great poem, I'm sure a lot of people can relate. WEll done.
6/9/2004 c1 simpleplan13
I can relate to some of it... its very bittersweet and nicely written
6/9/2004 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
wow *claps* about times you updated! ive been waiting for it ;) amazing job and it was worth the wait since its such a good poem! so sad and great!