for Oh Angel

3/25/2005 c1 989East-0f-Eden
Beautiful, just lovely!
3/25/2005 c1 83Adonia Chesser
Wow, great poem, I love your old english.
3/25/2005 c1 31The Love Demi Goddess
I like it, but I would recomend that you add more to it. Complete the vision of sorrow you paint for us so that we are consumed with the same feeling.

write hard,write long,write untill dawn,The Demi Love Goddess
9/20/2004 c1 Moroni's Daughter
Descriptive to the point where I can actually visualize it. No words wasted. I epecially like the "thou's" and "thy's". It gives the poem the special touch. In one word: exquisite.
6/2/2004 c1 17stillanangel
is't it funny what you think up of in seminary?
Early or utah seminary?
your poem was awsome I wish that mine could be that good! I thought of one during seminary...it is because of them...
3/18/2004 c1 CW-nerd-12
this is nice, but I think it's be better without the antiquated language.
3/26/2001 c1 Kat Maxwellpcg
That's pretty. I wish I could think up things in seminary...I just stare at my teacher and go 'uh-huh, uh-huh...wow...yep...really?...uh-huh...'. -o.o-;; Either that or I try to beat the pants off everybody else in scripture mastery... This was beautiful, I liked it.
2/9/2001 c1 10Stargazer
aw that was sweet!
1/17/2001 c1 4snookems
I love poems! Keep writing!
1/10/2001 c1 1BobbtheElf
Are you POSITIVE you weren't thinking of anyone in particular when you wrote this? It reminds me of . . . someone . . . slightly. This one makes me feel like I've a purpose to keep on living because someone loves me . . . *sigh* such a nice feeling. okay that's enough fluff outta me. *Bobb's stamp of approval*
1/4/2001 c1 Darkling1
extremely . .. spiritual, I suppose. Healing power of God, right? Not something I can see myself writing about, but a very nice poem
1/4/2001 c1 32Chajiko